“Tasty sushi and dessert, nice service”

Wabu Sushi & Japanese Tapas
Ranked #49 of 3,565 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We went here with our nephew when he visited us in Warsaw. As my partner always wanted to try them out, also based on my feedback from the lunches I had there, we decided to go to Wabu.

We were sitting outside given the 30+ C temperature. The terracce has quite some tables so it was easy to find a place.
Service all over our visit was very friendly and professional.

We ordered several different forms of sushi and nice is that as they do not have a fixed concept the sushi on the menu can basically be changed to your liking.

All sushis were very tasty and we enjoyed our meal. Our nephew had the Wabu form of tiramisu as a dessert and also that one was nicely presented and tasted very well.

Nice was that also the lemoniada was made to our liking, more or less sweet which was also very nice.

Definitely recommended.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 12, 2019

I've been at Wabu twice, once in the summer and once in the fall. The restaurant is conveniently and pleasantly placed in one of the hot spots of Warsaw, and in terms of the decor and service stands out in the gastronomical map of the city. The biggest issue is really the sushi. The fish in the sashimi wasn't really great quality, and to my suprise many of the variety of makis had cooked fish :'(. Its real shame, because the place has a lot of potential.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

By far it's the best sushi in Town. Its not so popular as heavly advertised sakana and sushisushi but food is just best.
My tip:try wagyu burgers

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

In an effort to serve sofisticated food, the mayo and philadelphia cheese topels the delicate taste of the fish.

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

In general i recommend that restaurant. The location is nice, the interior warm and clean.
The served food at 9 in the evening was already “waiting” for the customer. I think it wasn’t prepared just in time. The ginger slices were already a bit dry at the edges. Nevertheless the taste of sushi was good. Nothing special, but good.
In my opinion there is potential to improve the service. The relation staff vs guests was more or less 1:2. I had the impression some of guys were bored about waiting for something. Which, at least to me, gives a feeling of “please leave, I want go home”. Nervertheless the staff was very friendly at the table.
It’s worth to visit this restaurant.