“Awesome wings and sauces!”

Warsaw Tortilla Factory
Ranked #1,206 of 2,610 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Śródmieście Południowe
Warsaw, Poland
“Awesome wings and sauces!”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Since I moved to Warsaw from North Carolina (home to many mexicans) I've been craving authentic Mexican food. Although I still haven't found it yet, Warsaw Tortilla Factory has many other menu items worth trying. My boyfriend and I started with the wings, another thing I have been searching Warsaw for, and were literally licking our fingers and could have very well eaten another serving...or two... They come in a set of 10 and can be mild, medium, hot, take your breath away hot, or honey mustard flavored. We got the mild because my boyfriend is a weenie, but the sauce resembled a sweet and kinda tangy BBQ sauce that was to die for! We literally licked the plate clean. The wings themselves had lots of meat on them and were cooked to perfection. I am looking forward to wing night on tuesdays where all wings are 1pln a piece compared to their usual 2pln (20 pln for 10 wings). My boyfriend then got the Texan burger with a sweet homemade BBQ sauce (that wasn't the same as on the wings) bacon, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickle, and crispy fried onion. Although for 32 pln I was expecting it to be bigger, my boyfriend said it was good. But personally for that price I would rather go to Hard Rock for a bigger, better burger for around the same price. I tried the chicken enchiladas, which were not as good as the menu made them out to be, but that might be because I was expecting real mexican refried beans (pinto) rather than black with lots of other ingredients that took away from the bean taste. Their fried corn tortillas were a little chewy, but that may be because we came late (around 9) on a Sunday, but the WTF salsa on them was good, I'm looking forward to trying it on another dish. It also said it came with a cream sauce but mine seemed to be without, or maybe it was inside, I was too hungry to inquire. For the price, 38pln, although it was a lot of food, I would rather try something cheaper on the menu. I did enjoy the guacamole that i ordered extra, and you can even buy all their sauces, guacamole, and tortillas (all reasonably priced) to take home (I'll be doing this and using real refried beans that you can buy at Makro, although they're in a can it's much closer to the refried beans I'm used to). All in all, the fact that I didn't fall in love with my entree, I am defiantly coming back for wing night, because they rocked, and wouldn't mind trying out the rest of their menu items (probably staying away from the Mexican items since I was spoiled with authentic Mexican cooked by mexicans in the states). Also, the service was good, but they weren't very busy so maybe on tuesday, where I've read it's busy for wing night, it will be a different story.

2 Thank Amelia D

• Polish first
Staten Island, New York
“Popular place but food a little lacking”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

If i could give this another half star I would. Not a bad overall food experience but to be honest its just what passes for mexican food in Poland I suppose.
Highlight was the spicy tomato soup. Nice thick well spiced soup given with a few tortillas (guarantee they were from a bag) and some nice shredded cheese to pour over. Quite tasty.
The chicken burrito was just ok. Not bad -- a little dry unfortunately but with a bunch of hot sauce (not so hot by the way) and a 2nd helping of the sour cream was definitely adequate.
Staff was friendly and really helpful too. Big pluses there.
Popular place but food wise ehh

• Visited August 2012
Stavanger, Norway
“Great mexican food!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

A (seemingly) popular place that offers great mexican food. Friendly and helpful staff, a vide choice of food and drink made this a good experience. The restaurant also have a scene, where local and international bands perform.

Visited July 2012
Warsaw, Poland
“very good value for such prices”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

The food is kind a "fast food" but quesadillas, tortillas, nachos and other Mexican dishes are not light at all :-) It's a very good option "under" drinks. And those are very good there. Especially margaritas. For 20 złoty you get really huge glass!

• Visited October 2011
Warsaw
“Best Pub/restaurant in Warsaw”
Reviewed May 24, 2012