“Delicious Lebanese Food!”

Le Cedre
Ranked #84 of 2,532 Restaurants in Warsaw
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving Lebanese food since 1997 in Warsaw. Specialised in set menus , we also have a rich wine list with more then 15 Lebanese wine to choose from
Beirut, Lebanon
“Delicious Lebanese Food!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great Lebanese, Great Service, Great Experience!

Le Cedre in Warsaw offers a large selection of authentic Lebanese food and Lebanese wines.
The interior is so lovely.
The staff is very friendly and they speak English and Polish.

Just an amazing place, that I recommend each one of you to try!

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Grab some friends and try the set menu. so much food you wont need to order more. great food for the price too. Great atmosphere for a date or a group of friends. two locations in Warsaw.

Visited April 2013
Bruxelles
“Excellent food in a very nice decor”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I was in Warsaw, again, this 2013 Easter week-end and I wanted to take my better half to nice restaurants.
Now the time of the year is critical; in Warsaw, during Easter, almost everything is closed. On the Sunday evening it has been a very difficult task for me to find a good place. None of the top list of Trip Advisor were open.
Even the 3 restaurants of the Sheraton were closed.

After around 30 unsuccessful calls, I finally chose to book a table in Le Cedre 61 which is located in Praga.

In Lebanese restaurants I usually order a lot of various stuff and was ready to order 2 sets of Byblos Choice and Baalbak Choice, which is a set of 6 items of each cold and warm appetizers.
Luckily, our waitress told us that it was way too much for two people.
So we order 6 warm ones.

All I can say is that we were more than filled with what was brought to us.
Every single item was excellent. I’m not an expert of Lebanese cuisine but had quite a few over Europe and this is one of the good ones I visited.

Also, the decor and the service was great. All went smoothly and fast.

Conclusion
Le Cèdre 61 is worth the visit for sure and good to know is open on holidays.
We paid all included around 25€ which is very cheap for the quality and quantity of food we ate.
It was one more great evening with excellent food in Warsaw.
I added this address to my contacts for a further visit.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers
Stephane

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank StephaneBxl
Paris, France
1,172 restaurant reviews
“Good Lebanese place in Warsaw”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

For the sake of clarity, the owner has two restaurants, situated in the same street (#61 and # 84), on two sides of Vistula and pretty far apart - how comes that the numbers are only separated by 23 is a mystery that will remain unsolved - the review relates to the one at 84 (left bank).

Good Lebanese place in Warsaw - what we have tried (halloumi, tabbouleh, falafel, kellege, lamb kofta) could have been served as well in Beirut as here. Everything was fresh, portion right size, allowing for sharing ; decoration not really my taste but then, i went there for diner, not to visit... Even the wine list is made largely of lebaneases wines, including excellent Chateau Musar.

Nice evening

• Visited January 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Middle Eastern Food in Warsaw”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Some great food with a great atmosphere. The menu is very extensive with a large selection of authentic Lebanese food. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of the menu they also speak both English and Polish.

So if your ever in Warsaw and you have never had some Lebanese food I do recommend it.

• Visited December 2012