Open today: Closed

from $17.72
More Info
from $74.12
More Info
All reviews drinking games bars and clubs amazing pub great party awesome guide a lot of fun meeting point small group great fun marlena kuba ola organisers leader europe vodka polish
Selected filters
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I went to the pub crawl on Monday and had a fab night! We were a small group of six people, but our guide Wlada made everyone feel very welcomed and after the first drinking game the ice was broken. It is a great opportunity to meet people from different countries and to develop your drinking games skills ;). I highly recommend the pub crawl to everyone who is looking for a fun night out!

Greetings from Germany! :)

Date of experience: October 2018
2  Thank Rica R
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

I loved the pub crawl, a lot of people and the people that worked was excellent! Couldn't ask for more! Keep it up! And don't miss this!

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

The tour was a good way to make friends and find some good local bars and clubs. Make sure you pace yourself as the €16 goes a long way on beers and shots. By the way, it is 100% men, no girls.

2  Thank 569bertiew
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Thank you Michał, it was awesome night. Thanks to you we had graet fun! You are an awesome guide, who can entertain people!

Reviewed August 20, 2018

I enjoyed very much to participate in Warsaw Pub Tour. It looks me one of the best pub tours in Europe. Especially I liked the tour guide, which tried to make it more fun, than just leading you from door to door. I would propose to add in this tour a visit in a big night club after the pubs.

Date of experience: September 2017