Open today: 8:00 PM - 11:45 PM

from $18.42
More Info
from $59.85
More Info
All reviews drinking games bars and clubs amazing pub great party awesome guide a lot of fun small group great fun marlena kuba ola organisers leader europe polish
Selected filters
Reviewed September 22, 2015

Very social and interesting people to meet. Guided through the best bars with free drinks and end up to the club makes it to the top of the list to do in warsaw

2  Thank Shahid718
Reviewed September 12, 2015

It was great choice to join pub crawl. We had absolutely amazing party guides, a lot of fun and a lot of drinks. Thumbs up! :-)

1  Thank ja n
Reviewed September 7, 2015

Great activity to go to places in Warschau you would never have found on your own, like the bar area near the train station. Next to that, lots of people join the crawl so it's a good way to meet people (locals as well).

2  Thank Anne S
Reviewed August 26, 2015

I loved this tour! I had the chance to meet our great tour Monika! We ended up having a Scottish stag party join us and the night got crazier from there! We finished our night on the beach and played some fun games along the way! All I can say is that I will never forget the awesome time and the friends that I met! Thank you Monika!!!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 16, 2015

I highly recommend the Warsaw Pub Crawl when you are in Warsaw. They have a great group of people running the event and for 60 PLN, (about $15) you are taken to four different pubs, (two of which are along the beach) and you get free drinks in each of the bars. The group goes to two pubs that you would not be able to find by yourself. This is well-worth doing a couple times while you are in town, (though they go to the same bars each night). This is a very safe way to meet locals and tourists while in town.

Date of experience: July 2015