“Lovely breakfast”
Review of Marconi Restaurant

Marconi Restaurant
Ranked #154 of 3,534 Restaurants in Warsaw
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in the iconic Hotel Bristol in the heart of Warsaw, with its separate entrance from Karowa Street, Marconi restaurant offers a relaxed dining experience throughout the day. Executive chef Carlos Teixeira creates modern-style dishes with the best seasonal produce from local farmers and purveyors. Enjoy Polish beef tartare, a light salad or select steaks and seafood from the charcoal grill. And the best desserts in town are prepared by the famous Hotel Bristol patisserie. Overlooking Warsaw's most intimate patio, the restaurant is a great setting for casual meals, business meetings, family gatherings or romantic dinners. Marconi is also famous for its Sunday brunch, Wednesday Aperitivo and Friday Tasting dinners.
Reviewed May 25, 2018

We only had breakfast at the Marconi restaurant but the quality was amazing and I would assume the same of their evening meals. Would definitely give it a go had we stayed longer.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed May 13, 2018

The restaurant Marconi is the restaurant of the classy Hotel and Spa Bristol, in Warsaw. While staying in the hotel for a conference my husband and I together with other member of the conference had dinner a couple of times in this restaurant.

The food was of high quality and the service was as good as the one we had in the conference rooms, either for dinner and breakfast.

The restaurant is charming although not exactly cozy for my taste.They have white walls and nice ceramics with a dark wooden furniture. there are some tables outside in a small terrace and a bar before getting in the restaurant where once we had some great classic music performed by Polish musicians. It was a whole complete nice experience.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank JuPereira
Reviewed February 24, 2018

We arrived at Bristol Hotel rather late (8pm) so we weren't in the mood to go out and sit in a crowded restaurant. The front desk reserved a table for us at 8:45pm.

The restaurant is incredible. I've never sat in a restaurant quite like this one. Black candles were burning, a bust of Hercules by a large mirror on the wall, beautiful high ceilings... everything about this grand room is amazing.

I ordered the pumpkin ravioli and was blown away. It was simply delicious. My partner ordered the tomato soup with goat cheese. She asked for no goat cheese but it came with it. Oh well. It was fab too. We were also served crunchy bread to start.

We had no room for dessert but my god, the selections sounded delish.

My only regret is that we didn't dine here more than once during our Warsaw stay :-(

1  Thank Quinnie76
Reviewed February 22, 2018

It was my duaghter's 18th birthday and we decided to spend this special evening at Marconi restaurant, since we have been visiting few times before and it was always wonderful experience. We had lovely evening, food was delicious (massive portions!), stuff invisible but helpful and around if needed, hotel and restaurant itself are beautifly decorated and we love the atmoshpere of the place. We had truly wonderful evening and it was very good choice. We recommend to visit at any occasion if you like quiet but luxurious places.

1  Thank anna_8791
Reviewed February 21, 2018

I was looking forward to a fabulous five star dining experience but found the room rather cold and spare. In keeping with modern trends it appears that it is an all day restaurant offering all sorts. Staff were attentive, but the place felt cavernous and my meal was ordinary. This was a shame as I was anticipating spending every evening in the restaurant but after my first night I was not inspired to return.