Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $33.73
from $44.97
from $224.84
More Info
All reviews walking tour private tour personal guide personable young man city bikes hour bike tour great tour guide fascinating history excellent knowledge come alive polish life old town lucas lukasz interests sites english
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

I came to Warsaw as a visitor from the United States with little to no interest in walking tours due to poor experiences in the past. After spending a few hours touring and learning about Powiśle with Lukasz, my opinion of walking tours has been flipped on its head. Lukasz is incredibly knowledgeable not only about the history of each area we explored, but also the artists, intellectuals, and architects who contributed to making each area unique. He includes plenty of fascinating anecdotes along the way to make the experience even more welcoming and interesting. He seems genuinely intrigued by Polish history and that passion becomes contagious on his tour. I highly recommend this tour, you won't be disappointed!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I had booked a tour for the 26 July with this company however my flight from Budapest was delayed 3 times. I texted to let him know but there was no way I would be able to make the 11 a.m. departure time. As I only had two days I rescheduled for the next day. No hassle, no arguments - everything worked out for the best!

Reviewed July 17, 2019

Wonderful and knowledgeable Tour Guide who can tell you all you need about Warsaw and its history. My group enjoyed the time we spent together.
Łukasz is well qualified and patient. He's a great listener and a very attentive guide.
We hope to see him again!

Well done Łukasz and thank you!

Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

Planning our personalized tour with Lucasz was s breeze. He was very easy to work with and pick and choose what to see. Our plan was to rent city bikes to tour but the weather wasn’t very cooperative when we started. We took the tram instead, later the bikes and then walking. Lucasz guided us smoothly and knew the best routes to take. He was fun, easy going and extremely KNOWLEDGEABLE. He explained in detail everything we saw in an interesting manner. I think he knows what he’s doing and likes work. Bringing Warsaw and Poland to life through touring is a gift as so much was destroyed, rebuilt, or taken over. HIRE HIM. HE’s YOUR GUIDE.

Reviewed May 7, 2019

Luke was great to be with in Warsaw. He took us to places we needed to see. Very good English speaking guide. Made our stay in Poland unique.
The next day we actually went back to see some of the places again that Luke introduced us too. Thanks again Luke.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Lukasz is an excellent guide, knowledgeable, fluent in English. We booked him privately for almost 3 days. He arranged for all our pick up from the airport, transfers and train tickets. He was a pleasure to have as a guide with vast knowledge of history and sites. He made wonderful recommendations for after the tour. Many museums are open late and you can maximize on your day. I definitely recommend his services.

Date of experience: April 2019
LukasGodlewski, Właściciel at Warsaw City Tours by Lukasz, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2019

Dear Irene and Soheila, it was a pleasure to meet you!