“Excellent food and service ”

Wilcza 50 Restaurant
Ranked #199 of 3,284 Restaurants in Warsaw
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Five of us for dinner. Excellent food
I started with the cold cucumber soup with salmon. Delicious!!! Then had the Rabbit with young cabbage and potato
My friends enjoyed the chicken dish - Roast Beef dish and the tagliatelle with lamb ragout. All very delicious.

Flavours were amazing. Excellent Pinot Grigio
Restaurant is well designed and laid out soft lighting. Service was very good.
Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 20, 2018

On 14/06, my daughter invited me to the Wilcza 50 restaurant, because I was not very hungry, we only ordered snacks,steak tartare, deer pate and herring, and a carafe of domestic wine. All the snacks were very tasty, beautifully served and very affordable. Service very nice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Quite disappointing, I was expecting a refined place but food was very average and service inattentive. I had a steak, that was presented as 'the specialty' of the day for more than 60 sloty, that was tasteless and not cookd rear as I asked. Plus in had to get up to ask for salt and pepper, as it was impossible to get attention from the table. Nothing else served was impressive in any sense. Good wine list.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 23, 2018

Did not actually get to eat here as we were turned away at the door for not having a reservation despite the very big resto is empty?? We could have eaten quicly and left the table for a second round of guests as many better managed restos would do and make more money and less unhappy customers.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed January 18, 2018 via mobile

Good food, very polish flavors to tourists like us. Lovely atmosphere. Friendly straff. Definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: January 2018