“very comfortable, great location”

Zgoda Apartments Hotel
Ranked #43 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
Scotland
“very comfortable, great location”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had a standard room here, well equipped, immaculate and fresh, very comfortable beds. Location is perfect for both old and new parts of city centre, staff were all very pleasant and helpful, kept our bags for us for a while after we checked out. Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I am so glad I picked this place to stay in (I stayed twice in December with a Krakow trip in between). Firstly they did not charge me for an early check in as my flight landed in the morning and I arrived 1.5 hours before check in time (I emailed ahead to confirm). Both times the staff knew my name when I arrived without me stating my reservation. I was always greeted politely whenever the staff weren't busy with another customer, and my rooms were well cleaned and stocked. But what really made things convenient was the laundry with the washer dryer downstairs, as I was travelling alone for 5 weeks this made life so much easier and I only had to buy my own washing powder (the dark hallway can be a bit creepy if doing your laundry in the middle of the night through!). The breakfast is on the pricey side though, so recommend you walk down the road to Centralna for the underground bakeries/coffee stores. Great value and very convenient - a stone's throw from Centrum metro station. Will stay again for my next visit!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I found the hotel to be wonderful. My flight arrived at 9 am from the States and they allowed me to check in as soon as I got to the hotel. Since my flight home wasn't until 4:45 pm, they also allowed me a late check out before I headed to the airport. The room was very spacious with a nice size closet and the beds were very comfortable. Flat screen tv and fridge were in the room. The breakfast was very good. They offered fried eggs, scrambled eggs and omlettes. Hotel staff was wonderful, even helped me figured out how to get to Pepsi Arena and how to get down for a Legia Football match. Everything was in walking distance. There was construction going on right next to the hotel and that got to be a bit loud. My room faced right out to where the construction was going on.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank uoducks1999
Perth, Australia
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel, it was beyond my expectations. Location is excellent, right in the centre. The apartment was huge, separate bedroom and living area with a kitchenette. It is fully renovated, so nice and modern inside (exterior looks like a communist era block of flats though, didn't bother me). It was clean, bed was comfortable, sheets were of decent quality, free WiFi worked OK (some areas had dead spots), bathroom was big, had a big screen TV in the lounge room. What more can you ask for. Considering it was half the price of the main chain hotels, it was good value.

What stood out for me the most was the service. The staff there are friendly and very helpful. I only booked for two nights, as the third I was supposed to stay with someone else, however that didn't work out, so I tried my luck getting a room there again at close to midnight... While I was unfortunate that the hotel was fully booked out, and also most hotels in the centre were booked out as well (only the most expensive had availability) Rafal in the reception was quite willing to help me out find a cheaper hotel somewhere in Warsaw, and must have made twenty phonecalls for me asking around. He managed to find a hotel for me, and organised a cab, and even offered me a drink. I hope the management of the hotel reads this and is aware of my gratitude to Rafal, I wish more hotel staff in other hotels were as helpful and professional as he was.

I definitely recommend staying in this hotel.

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
australia
Reviewed October 8, 2013

When I arrive at a hotel, the most important thing for me is staff that are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. (Well I guess clean bathrooms and sheets are important too). So after stepping off a 3 leg international flight of over 24 hours, I was greeted with an early check-in and genuinely helpful and friendly staff. It makes such a difference. Nothing was too much trouble and all enquires were answered enthusiastically and accurately. The hotel itself is good - not great - but with good clean bathrooms, good beds and clean sheets. But to me, the real difference that makes a hotel stand out is the attitude of the staff - people who go out of their way to help, who make you feel welcome, and that your questions (inevitably the same ones that they get every day) are important to them. The location is fine and the staff will help you get a handle on the metro, tram and bus services. Well done to the staff of Zgoda. They deserve a pat on the back from their management. Many hotels could take a lesson from them.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank janebieger
Tunbridge Wells
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

The apartments are ample, modern and well equipped. It is in a very good area in Centrum eith lots of restaurants nearby. The area is busy with traffic. Ask for a room on a high fooor. I look forward to staying again.

• Stayed October 2013
2 Thank TunbridgeWellsTrevor
liverpool
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights in September 2013 & I can't recommend it more, not only was our room ready for us despite an early arrival, we were given a free upgrade to a lovely suite with a balcony which offered great views of the buildings around.

The hotel was spotlessly clean, the staff were very friendly & knowledgable & it is in a great location to see all of the best sites that Warsaw has to offer by foot but if you prefer to use public transport then all you need is nearby as well as lots of shops, bars & restaurants.

In short, if you want a reasonably priced, centrally located, friendly & clean place to stay then look no further!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends