2,561 results
All reviews the executive lounge holmes place old town floor to ceiling windows great hotel health club uprising museum fitness center main restaurant great gym corner room business trip lobby bar business district public transportation breakfast was excellent rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2016

I went to Warsaw for a short break and was amazed at just how wonderful the city was. The Hotel is just a short walk from the Metro Station 'Rondo Dasynskiego' in the western end of the city centre. It is around £3.00 Taxi Fare from the Cultural Palace in the centre of the city.

The rooms are very modern, very clean and well appointed. The staff speak a variety of languages and the hotel has all the facilities which you would expect from a major 5 star hotel in a capital city. The Breakfast in the hotel was very good, with a good selection of hot and cold foods. The leisure club was fairly bog-standard, and pretty busy. my only real gripe was the service for Room Service. I tried dialing around 12 times one evening, before eventually contacting the concierge to take my order. I only wanted a club sandwich, fries and coke. The chicken was like rubber, and the fries were undercooked - surely even the most junior chef would be able to make fries properly!?! No apology or refund for any of this - which is pretty poor for a hotel of Hilton's standing. I would visit again, but not sure if I would avail myself to this service though.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Hilton_Warsaw, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2016

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience with fellow travellers on this site.

I was pleased to read your positive comments and to see you have overall enjoyed your stay with us.

We have taken note of your comments concerning the room service and will act accordingly in order to keep up the quality of service the Hilton Warsaw is known for.

We hope to fully meet your expectations the next time you are visiting Warsaw.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 8, 2016

I love the Hilton in Warsaw because the staff is Profession and very caring . All way very clean and spaciness . Great Breakfast , great food . Spa , Sauna and Pool are Perfect . Cool out and chill out between Meetings . I Love the Hilton . Mark J Tarmey Ireland

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Mark T,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Warsaw for your visit to Poland. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel including our accommodations, breakfast and fitness facilities.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back!

With very best regards,

Reviewed July 7, 2016

Great hotel and convention centre with a level of luxury I certainly didn't expect for the room price. My room was fantastic, large spacious and with free wifi (as part of the convention - so not sure if you had to pay) with great signal and suitable for Lync / Skype to the wife.

Conference facilities and staffing was first rate with good quality food, free beer at the receptions etc. Plenty of bottled water was a nice touch as the air-con meant I was drinking water like a fish. The food in the hotel restaurant was okay but expensive and the beer was £4 per pint, so not a place you want to stay in when you can go out into town, but good if grabbing a quick bite to eat on check-in day, especially if on expenses.

The highlight of the hotel is the gym however, it was in the cost and was absolutely first rate, well stocked and probably one of the best I have been too. Didn't use the pool but my colleagues did and loved it.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Hilton_Warsaw, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2016

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing the Hilton Warsaw for your recent stay and for posting your review.

I was pleased to read you found the hotel enjoyable in so many aspects, from rooms and guest service to the well-stocked gym facilities.

Once again many thanks for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre soon.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed July 5, 2016

We stayed for 5 nights at this hotel. It was very clean and neat. Our room was on one of the Executive Floors, with an ample sized bathroom and enough closet and storage space. The breakfast buffet included a decent variety of hot and cold foods, yogurts, vegetables, fruits, juices, etc. To be expected, the Executive Lounge was often crowded in the evenings. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was very convenient, in a nice, quiet neighborhood and almost never a problem to find a taxi (since they were often lined up outside the hotel). We would definitely return.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Hilton_Warsaw, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2016

Dear Guest,

We were delighted to read your positive review of our hotel. Thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Warsaw and for taking the time to share your valuable observations with other travellers.

It is wonderful to hear that our accommodations and facilities fully met your needs. Many thanks for recommending Hilton Warsaw.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Warsaw.

Many thanks and best regards,

Reviewed July 2, 2016

This is a very fine hotel -- very nice rooms, very good breakfast, mostly nice guests.

By the Hilton standards, it may be a disappointment, though. Although it is close to the financial district, It is not central, and the walk downtown involves a lot of broken sidewalk and weird places. The staff speak English and when you insist, you get what you have paid for -- but the staff also do not smile needlessly, are ok to yell at you as you go for your breakfast, rather than helping you find a table for one, and no one comes to asks whether you would like tea or coffee, ever. In any other 4* hotel, that may be par for the course, but in a Hilton, I'd expect better.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Hilton_Warsaw, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2016

Dear Guest,

It concerned me to see that your overall experience was negatively influenced by somewhat inconsistent service. Indeed it is our priority to offer each and every of our valued Guests the personalized, individual service and I am sorry if we failed to achieve this goal in your case. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Once again many thanks for your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Warsaw soon when we hope to impress you with the perfect service we are known for.

Kindest regards,