2,561 results
All reviews the executive lounge holmes place old town floor to ceiling windows great hotel health club uprising museum fitness center main restaurant great gym corner room business trip lobby bar business district public transportation breakfast was excellent rooms are large
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2016

Yet another great stay in Poland and at the Hilton. Room was clean and tidy, big bed. Internet easy to access and use and worked well for my needs. Breakfast has heaps of choices and nice to start the day like this. Nice to have a few restaurants within walking distance, Tapa's, pizza and Indian if you want. Check in was again quick and easy and was check out. Staff very good and have good knowledge of the area and places to see.

Date of stay: June 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2016

Dear John12222,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and a great review!
I am very pleased to read that the hotel amenities have suited your needs and that the restaurants within and around the Hilton Warsaw provided you with a variety of cuisine choices.

I will also share the warm and encouraging feedback with the staff.
We are very much looking forward to your next visit

With thanks & warm regards,

Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel. A little out of town. Easy check in, pleasant staff. The executive lounge is small with poor variety of food. We asked if we could have breakfast in the main dining room instead(not covered in our rate) and this was not a problem. Thank you. The room was large, bright, and clean.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2016

Dear BenMatt,
Thank you for your feedback.We are very glad to hear that your stay with us felt effortless, with pleasant staff to attend to your needs and a spacious and comfortable room to return to at the end of the day.
With regards to our Executive Lounge, we do find it very important to offer our Executive guests a great experience, hence last year we upgraded our Executive Lounge to a new bright and spacious location, where it is spread over two levels with capacity of 90 covers, offering space for relaxation and luxurious enjoyment, with a wide range of hot and cold snacks and drinks.
We are you looking forward to your next stay in Hilton Warsaw.
With best regards,

Reviewed June 5, 2016

I've stayed in this hotel twice and enjoyed it every time. The rooms are very clean, bed sheets are soft and very comfortable. In the room you may find all everything you need: bathrobe, slippers, shampoos, drinking water, tea and coffee supplies. fridge was also very handy for me, because i bought some food to take with me. Only one negative thing for me about the room number was that the windows don't open and the air is stiff. Air conditioner doesn't help. Another good thing about this hotel is the free sport center and pool. The changing rooms are spacious and equiped with everything you may need, including swimming suit dryers, flat and curling irons. In the pool area there is a sauna, hot tub, steam room and lounge chairs. The sport center is very well equipped and you may finish your training with a protein shake in the bar on the same floor. another thing i would like to mention is the breakfast. the variety of food is big, there are also fresh juices, muesly, fruits, coffee to go. Everything is delicious. I personally went outside to enjoy my breakfast, but i was the only one.
In the end this is one of the best business hotels i've been, i would recommend it to everyone.

Date of stay: May 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the excellent review you provided with regards to your stay at the Hilton Warsaw.
It is wonderful to hear that our accommodations and facilities fully met your needs. Many thanks for recommending Hilton Warsaw as the best business hotel in our area!
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Warsaw.
Many thanks and best regards,

Reviewed June 3, 2016

Stayed here for 3 days for work.

The rooms are finished to a high standard and are very modern in their decor. The bar is an excellent place to sit and work rather than in your room, with strong wifi and comfy seats.

The restaurant is also very good, serving a wide variety of dishes for a reasonable price and if you choose to eat elsewhere, there are a number of alternatives very close.

The walk into the old city is around 20-30 minutes but it is certainly worth it as you will take in the rest of the city.

Date of stay: July 2015
1  Thank 865JJF

Dear Joshua F,
We appreciate the positive and reinforcing review of our hotel.
We are very happy you were satisfied with the modern and minimalistic décor of our rooms as well as the fact you were able to find the bar area as a suitable and alternative place of work with comfy seats and a solid Wi-Fi connection.
We are also very glad you have enjoyed the dining cuisine served at our Hilton Warsaw restaurant outlets.
We surely look forward to you next visit at the Hilton Warsaw.
Best wishes and regards,

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is nice and recommended for groups and events. The FB team is good. Front office team is also good -the check in was very professional and fast but I was disappointed to get twin beds room. So I came back to reception and asked if I can change the room.The lady I was talking was very nice and friendly (same who checked me in) till miss Klara or Karla came into discussion and she ruined everything with her very rude attitude telling me that I already got my room. I was shocked how somebody from FO can talk to a guest.Otherwise the banqueting team was good and the new guy who was taking care of our event was amazing - well done for him (I am sorry I can't remember his name). Check out was well done

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Ralwk

Dear Ralwk,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to place your comments.
We were glad to see you enjoyed our facilities and the service of our F&B and Events teams. At the same time, it did concern us that you found one of our Reception team members unhelpful; we aim to provide excellent overall service, we have therefore taken careful note of your feedback and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Many thanks & kind regards,