“Excellent!”

Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre
Ranked #11 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This was our third visit to this hotel and the first since itwas grand opened 5 years ago. My partner was celebrating his birthday and we was greeted with prosecco in our room and was given a very nice corner room as an upgrade (Hhonors gold), a very nice touch!

Exec lounge had generous opening hours and the service there was excellent, especially from the blond woman working this weekend (didn't catch her name).
I love visiting Holmes Place (pool and gym area) which is incl in the room rate. I can't wait to return as this is one of the better Hiltons in Europe.

Room Tip: Exec level really pays off
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Hilton_Warsaw_Hotel, General Manager at Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for having chosen our hotel for your stay in Warsaw.
This positive and detailed review is much appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre soon.

Erwin Verhoog

Write a ReviewReviews (2,203)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

A belated report on this very welcoming hotel. Stayed on the executive floor again, the service was excellent, staff very attentive and the food was really good.

Rooms was very clean and well presented, maid service was excellent, nothing was too much trouble.

A special mention to Adam who works on Concierge, was a really kind and helpful guy, a credit to the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your stay with us and for posting this kind review.
It is a pleasure to read that we met your expectations.
I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

It is a little bit outside the center, but easaly to walk down town. Fantastic hotel modern and great design. Rooms are very specious and nice. Gym is magnificent! Staff very friendly but although needs still more training but it's huge improvement when i was there 1st time three years ago bit far away from centre but easy to reach by taxi or walking.

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Reader,

Thank you very much for being our guest and for sharing your comments regarding the hotel.

We are sincerely delighted to hear that you appreciated your stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre in a not too distant future.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Fantastic hotel modern and great design. Rooms are very specious and nice.
Gym is magnificent and swimming pool with saunas is very relaxing!
Staff although needs still more training but it's huge improvement when i was there 1st time just after grand opening
bit far away from centre but easy to reach by taxi

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your stay with us and for having posted this review.

It was a pleasure to read that you are content about the time spent in our hotel.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Stayed here in November 2012 for 3 nights on business and was very impressed with the whole package.
The hotel is fairly central for everything and to be fair is only a short( and very resonable) taxi ride from the main city, shops, bars and restaurants.
The hotel has some 26 floors and has an amazing array of facilities. The exec lounge on the 26th floor is a nice touch and the fantastic gymnasium is extremely well appointed and has the benefit of swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and spa facilities.
The hotel is spotlessly clean and I stayed in room 507 which was a large twin room. The room has everything you will need during your stay.The beds are very comfy and I did sleep well in the cosy duvets and very large pillows.
The room has modern lcd tv's, iron and board in the room, mini bar, complimentary robes and slippers etc
The bathroom is very well appointed with both bath and shower and comes with complimentary shampoo etc. The bathroom also has a lovely heated floor which believe me in a Warsaw Autumn/Winter is very much appreciated in the morning.
The staff here are all very friendly and will assist in any way that they can. They are multilingual and English seems to be a second language however I did notice German, French, Spanish and Russian were also being spoken by staff to guests.
There is a lobby bar open to 1am and again the staff are friendly, it has a nice relaxed atmosphere and was great to relax at the end of the day. Also a great place to chat to many other travellers from all over the world.
All in all 10/10 for this hotel in my experience. I would definately recommend it and will definately stay here again when next in Warsaw.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, which is much appreciated.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our facilities, such as the 2000m2 of training area at Holmes Place or the Executive Lounge.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre in a not too distant future.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I have been extremely busy and have not had a chance to write this review so I am doing it now. I stayed in Warsaw last month and had a very nice time with the exception of the weather, it was extremely cold, but the warmth of the polish people at the hotel and all around town made up for that. I am an American with Polish roots and went there to see where my grandfather grew up. I have always wanted to visit there and am so glad I did. I was absolutely amazed at how cheap food is there and I mean cheap I stayed 6 days ate like a king and drank lots of beer rode in cabs bought souvenirs and went to a karaoke club and only spent 1850 zloty witch is about $ 565.00 US dollars excluding Hotel and Airfare of course. I went to visit the Mall in Warsaw and it Is Amazing so modern and real clean. I Ate at the mall and there are so many choices and not just junk food there are some real nice restaurants there. I ate there twice. I had fish potatoes veggies and a drink all for just 20 zloty which is $ 6.15 US. If you want to go to a movie expect to spend about 15 US dollars for a Movie Ticket a Bucket of popcorn a Rum and Coke thats right I said a Rum and coke they have a full bar inside the Theater it will be cheaper if you get a regular coke and the theatre is state of the art. As far as getting around don't worry you can get to many places easy by cab and there are plenty of them so don't worry. you can get to any of the sight seeing places for no more than 20-25 zloty about $ 6.00 to $ 8.00 US dollars and the ride from the Chopin Airport 50 zloty thats around 15.00 US dollars. I want to acknowledge the Hotel staff and say that they were the nicest Hilton staff I have ever met and not just when I checked but throughout my stay. I want to give special thanks to Mr MARCELO COTETI and his colleague BARTOSZ GROMULSKI who went out of there way to help me while I was having issues re arranging my travel plans due to Hurricane Sandy in New York. The Bartender too was quite funny and seemed to enjoy his job as well as the restaurant staff, In fact on day one I asked for ice for my orange juice and every morning thereafter they got it for me without my request. Now thats What I call customer service. Well folks thats all. I am sure you will not be disappointed if you choose to stay at this Hilton property.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your stay at the Hilton Warsaw and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

I was pleased to read these positive as well as detailed comments regarding our service.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

After my last Hilton experience (UK) I was filled with dread at another stay so soon after but I should not have been worried, this Hilton is modern, clean, efficient and definitely a great choice to stay whilst in Warsaw. The staff speak good English and I had no issues at all whilst staying, my only criticism was on checking in I was promptly told: breakfast is extra, internet is extra, no free wifi etc. almost felt like a shopping list of extra costs. As it happened I didn't use any of the services mentioned during my stay and the costs at the bar for coffee/soft drinks were very reasonable but on checking in I did feel it was a it odd to be given a list of extra costs it he first 2 minutes!

On the whole though, excellent location, my room was on the 20th floor so nice views across the city especially at night

Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Nick T

Dear Reader,

Thank you very much for having chosen the Hilton Warsaw Hotel & Convention Centre for your stay.

I was glad to read that you have enjoyed your overall visit.
Regarding the Internet, I would like to kindly confirm that we offer a free wireless connection in our public areas.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

With best regards,