Lowest prices for your stay
$73
$72
Free cancellation until 02/14/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$72
Tripadvisor$72
Vio.com
Travelocity$72
1,175 results
All reviews double tree great hotel great spa the executive lounge swimming pool family stay spacious rooms business trip city fitness zloty
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

This is a good hotel and everything you need for a business trip. Found the restaurant menu a bit limited but quality of food good. Bar is a typical business bar and selection although again good quality options are a bit limited. There is nothing to criticise this hotel for but it is a business trip hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Coullie1
Reviewed August 31, 2019

Given, that the price for one night didn't exceed €50, we didn't expect such a fantastic hotel where everything we tried met highest standards. The hotel may not be situated in the city centre or in a posh part of town, but that's the only minor qualification I could mention. Service was personal and professional, the hotel bar was intimate but had a very good snack menu (very good club sandwich!) and the drinks were excellent too. Our room was spacious and very clean, with an extremely comfortable bed that I didn't really want to leave for an early trip to the airport (taxi fare approximately €16). Highly recommended!

3  Thank Londonkraut
Reviewed August 29, 2019

Only one parking place for handicaped. As my husband is handicaped, we had to get out the luggage before the hotel, I parked and came back - nobody came to help us.

They offered cookies - but run off them, we shell come later

I originally booked triple room incl breakfast. Than I changed to double room only. They cancelled the breakfast and so we had to pay the breakfast again.

Spa area - in the morning, several couples were looking for the entrance as nobody was in the spa reception. Towels no available. We have asked for them when a person appeared and he brought two (for 6 people).

This was my several visit (4th or 5th) and I was very dissappointed.

3  Thank radka_kr
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Another great experience I had at this lovely hotel. This place is a first hotel to stay on my list when in Warsaw. Great location with free parking. New hotel offers everything you expect from Hilton group. Friendly staff especially reception team which can't do enough to make you happy. You will find all you need including comfy bed, good restaurant with excellent breakfast. Well done Hilton.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank eastleighd
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Eastleighd,

Thank you for the time it took to share your feedback about our hotel and your last stay with us.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your recent with us. In behalf of our whole team I would like to thank you for your kind comment about our helpful staff.
At DoubleTree by Hilton, we all promise to do whatever it takes to ensure that our guests are always satisfied with their stay and we hope to see you again at DoubleTree by Hilton Warsaw soon!

Kind regards,
Joanna Miadzielec
Brand Performance & Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed August 21, 2019

I'm fortunate enough to have stayed in many hotels around the world, but this hotel almost certainly rates as one of the best.
Staff were super friendly, the hotel was gleaming throughout, the breakfast and other food were amazing and of course the rooms were excellent.
The wellness centre, including pool, steam and sauna's were fantastic and what I really liked about the hotel was, the staff made you feel like you were the most important guest.
An example of this, on the second night I had two beers in the hotel bar, the guy who served me actually remembered me a couple of nights later and brought over the beer straightaway.

There was only one very slight issue, so slight it is probably not worth mentioning, but for me, the pillows were too soft, I had to use three together and still they were too soft. I am someone who likes to have my head propped up during the night.

Overall though this hotel is near pefect. Fully intend to stay again.

Room tip: Any room at all.
2  Thank Andy D
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Dear Andy D,

Thank you for taking the time to post an encouraging review about your visit in DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw
I am thrilled to be reading your comments about your room, pool & steam rooms, breakfast and thank you for mentioning our amazing associates.

Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about our bar staff. I am glad you enjoyed their service during your stay with us.

Thank you again for your recommendation. It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we hope to welcome you again in Warsaw.

Kind regards,