2 people are viewing this hotel
$73
Free cancellation until 02/07/23
$74
Free cancellation until 02/07/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$72
Hotels.com$74
Travelocity$73
Trip.com$74
1,175 results
All reviews double tree great hotel great spa the executive lounge swimming pool family stay spacious rooms business trip city fitness zloty
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Another great experience I had at this lovely hotel. This place is a first hotel to stay on my list when in Warsaw. Great location with free parking. New hotel offers everything you expect from Hilton group. Friendly staff especially reception team which can't do enough to make you happy. You will find all you need including comfy bed, good restaurant with excellent breakfast. Well done Hilton.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank eastleighd
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear Eastleighd,

Thank you for the time it took to share your feedback about our hotel and your last stay with us.

I am happy to see that you enjoyed your recent with us. In behalf of our whole team I would like to thank you for your kind comment about our helpful staff.
At DoubleTree by Hilton, we all promise to do whatever it takes to ensure that our guests are always satisfied with their stay and we hope to see you again at DoubleTree by Hilton Warsaw soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2019

I'm fortunate enough to have stayed in many hotels around the world, but this hotel almost certainly rates as one of the best.
Staff were super friendly, the hotel was gleaming throughout, the breakfast and other food were amazing and of course the rooms were excellent.
The wellness centre, including pool, steam and sauna's were fantastic and what I really liked about the hotel was, the staff made you feel like you were the most important guest.
An example of this, on the second night I had two beers in the hotel bar, the guy who served me actually remembered me a couple of nights later and brought over the beer straightaway.

There was only one very slight issue, so slight it is probably not worth mentioning, but for me, the pillows were too soft, I had to use three together and still they were too soft. I am someone who likes to have my head propped up during the night.

Overall though this hotel is near pefect. Fully intend to stay again.

Room tip: Any room at all.
2  Thank Andy D
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2019

Dear Andy D,

Thank you for taking the time to post an encouraging review about your visit in DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw
I am thrilled to be reading your comments about your room, pool & steam rooms, breakfast and thank you for mentioning our amazing associates.

Moreover, I do appreciate your kind comment about our bar staff. I am glad you enjoyed their service during your stay with us.

Thank you again for your recommendation. It was our pleasure to have you as our guests and we hope to welcome you again in Warsaw.

Reviewed August 20, 2019 via mobile

Perfert, outstandingly beautyful hotel wit impressive terrace rooms. However compared to experience 5 and 3 years ago here and there are visible signs of maintenance and repairment need. For example bathroom wooden details carry water damages marks, terrace flooring is broken in fixation points... and in the morni g there were small mites/bugs coming out of bathroom sink. Dirty dishes behind of doors (room service ) neighbouring rooms were left on the floor for whole day and to be honest- probably whipped cream and sauces in glasses did look quite discusting already. Also doorway stone slabs corners were visibly dirty. It all looked like there was a serious lack of stuff. But warm coocies in reception- these are still perfect :)

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Mbaest
Reviewed August 18, 2019

Big room, extra bed for child until 6year old free of charge. Delicious breakfast, nice big garden with sun beds and kids playground. 20 min to reach old town by car. We had wonderful stay, would come back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Mindaugas G
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear Mindaugas G,

Thank you for a review about your stay with us in DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw.

I am happy to be reading your kind comments, especially about delicous breakfast & spacious rooms.
Moreover I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful garden and kids facilities.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to welcome you back again shortly.

Reviewed August 17, 2019 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms for a short stay in Warsaw and can easily recommend the hotel.
Staff speak English which is great... the rooms are spacious and clean.
The hotel itself is very nice and tidy. The pool and gym are great and offer everything needed for a short stay.
The only downside is the distance to the city centre which is about 25 minutes. I knew this when I booked the place though so not complaining. Uber works great and the average cost is 30 zl to the city.
The breakfast was nice however Warsaw has much better to offer at a less cost than the hotel.
Overall I’m happy and satisfied with this hotel and can easily recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ash_CJ2016

Dear Ash_CJ2016,

Thank you for the time it took to write a review after your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw.

I am very happy that you decided to stay with us on your recent trip to Warsaw. Moreover I am delighted that the service provided, pool and rooms met your expectations.

Thank you very much for your recommendation and I hope to have a chance to host you for another memorable and exciting stay.