Lowest prices for your stay
$73
$72
Hotels.com
$72
Priceline$72
Vio.com$72
Travelocity$72
1,175 results
All reviews double tree great spa great hotel the executive lounge swimming pool family stay spacious rooms business trip city fitness zloty
Selected filters
Reviewed July 15, 2019

I've been in this hotel only for one night for a business trip but my stay was nice !
Rooms are comfortable and well arranged.
The restaurant and breakfast are also very good : nice dishes and of high quality !

The only "bad" points are
- localisation : if you are looking to visit Warsaw you will have to take a bus or taxi or any other transport (for me it was not a problem but for tourists it can be)
- swimming pool : jacuzzi is not included in the stay... first time that I have this kind of surprise

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Domkaa_78
Reviewed July 7, 2019

As a recurrent guest in this hotel, and even a Hilton member, it is every time a full handmade registration of ID card typing, etc. You can imagine with a line behind you.
In addition, we were here for a meeting, and if you have lunch-dinner-lunch and mainly the warm dishes are "the same", you know what I mean... F&B can really do better. Also, we had to look for somebody to order a drink...Know your guests: business people are tired and do not want to look for food or a drink; they are appreciative when it is "prepared"; also just honest food is good; fresh and light at lunch, and some variety please;
Beds are excellent!
the rainshower in my bathroom was broken, I did not feel the need to report; and you know, you realize it when you are standing n*** under that rainshower, where the water goes everywhere but not on you;
Nice garden to relax and have a drink or have conversations

1  Thank Touskifo
Reviewed July 3, 2019

I’ve enjoyed every moment at this hotel. Staff was remarkable and allowed a slightly late check out without any problem. I truly recommend this place to anyone in the area it will definitely be an enjoyable experience.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed July 3, 2019

We were there first time on Christmas holiday. We had mixed opinions about the place. But our second visit, we had great time in summer. We are planning to visit this place more often. Specially during summer holiday.

Date of stay: June 2019
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Dear Thanawat N,

Thank you for your great recommendation and we hope to welcome you back during the summer season again!

Kind regards,
Joanna Miadzielec
Brand Performance & Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 28, 2019

Hotel is good if you are traveling by car, otherwise its too far from centre. Good breakfast, nice rooms, good restaurant.
But... I booked executive room with lounge access. When I checked in the receptionist told us that lounge is very small and unfortunately only for diamond members. I was so tired in this moment and I didnt have energy to ask the explanation or claim my rights.
BUT.... Hello, I am booking the executive room with lounge access and paying for that and you are telling me during check-in the lounge is only for diamond members!!!!! (Sorry, I am only gold member). No words.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ikkateel
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear Ikkateel,

Thank you very much for your time to post your thouths after your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by misunderstanding upon check-in. Please send me an email at: joanna.miadzielec@hilton.com so I can investigate this matter carefully and Make It Right for you.

Kind regards,