Lowest prices for your stay
$73
$72
Hotels.com
$72
Tripadvisor$72
Vio.com
Travelocity$72
1,175 results
All reviews double tree great hotel great spa the executive lounge swimming pool family stay spacious rooms business trip city fitness zloty
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

We were there first time on Christmas holiday. We had mixed opinions about the place. But our second visit, we had great time in summer. We are planning to visit this place more often. Specially during summer holiday.

Date of stay: June 2019
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2019

Dear Thanawat N,

Thank you for your great recommendation and we hope to welcome you back during the summer season again!

Kind regards,
Joanna Miadzielec
Brand Performance & Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 28, 2019

Hotel is good if you are traveling by car, otherwise its too far from centre. Good breakfast, nice rooms, good restaurant.
But... I booked executive room with lounge access. When I checked in the receptionist told us that lounge is very small and unfortunately only for diamond members. I was so tired in this moment and I didnt have energy to ask the explanation or claim my rights.
BUT.... Hello, I am booking the executive room with lounge access and paying for that and you are telling me during check-in the lounge is only for diamond members!!!!! (Sorry, I am only gold member). No words.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ikkateel
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2019

Dear Ikkateel,

Thank you very much for your time to post your thouths after your recent stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by misunderstanding upon check-in. Please send me an email at: joanna.miadzielec@hilton.com so I can investigate this matter carefully and Make It Right for you.

Kind regards,
Joanna Miadzielec
Brand Performance & Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 25, 2019 via mobile

We are a family of 4, with two teens, and stayed here for our first look around of Warsaw. The good of it: The hotel is nice and clean, the rooms are modern, cleaned daily, well stocked with toiletries and such. Beds too firm for my liking, but everyone else thought them comfy. We made a weird reservation by accident but they worked with us to fix it, and helped us out with adjoining rooms. So they were helpful on that point. Parking is free and there is a lot of room. The pool area is nice but...(The bad if it:) very confusing to get into. Hard to find, then so many requirements which are not clear. No shoes allowed in the dressing room, you need a wristband to get in, you need your key for multiple entrance points to get to the pool, it was just confusing and in the end not worth it. Also, it seems like if you are not with a conference, you are not welcome here. A lot of things are set out but just for conference people. The staff was rude as well. We asked if there were restaurants around, and were told “no.” With no offer of further assistance. Another time we asked if we could change money, same response, no assistance. And, heed the warnings about this being far from the city. We knew this in advance, and thought it wouldn’t matter, but it really was a hassle in the end. Traffic here is terrible (and I’m from LA!!!) here it always seems jammed. Overall, not a bad place, but you could probably do better.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank FamilyVacationer73
Reviewed June 23, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights in executive room. Well worth the extra for access to lounge.

Positive
Well stocked bar with sparking wine and one choice each or red or white wine with beer and soft drinks open 1700 to 2000. Good selection of evening food. Breakfast in exec lounge nice and the area staffed and clean. All day access to coffee soft drinks and snacks.
Good gym and pool. They will loan you padlock.
Helpful concierge told us how to organise city bikes.
Walking distance to uprising museum
Clean room. Good bathroom. Desk area to work at. Bed comfy.
Uber into town cheap and reliable.

Negative
Quite far out but ok with Uber

Checked in by a man who knew so little it felt like he did not work there!
A small sign I noticed said gym closed early at 1800 for public holiday. I was not sure what this said so checked and he said no it closed at 2200. Luckily I checked again with concierge who confirmed I was correct it closed at 1800 - so I went early.
I asked the same check in man if we could have breakfast in executive lounge - he said not possible. Incorrect we found out that evening that they do of course serve breakfast there. This was not a language issue - he just did not know !

Gym and pool don’t open till 900 at weekend which is too late

Otherwise ok

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank aPancake1
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay. Hotel is surrounded by a well maintained garden. Very comfortable room, spacious and quiet. AC worked well which was great in the summer heat. Hotel was very clean.
Staff was very friendly.
We travelled with a car so we really appreciated the parking for the car at the yard.
Dog friendly.
Breakfast was excellent, very good selection in the buffet. Enough personnel to keep things working at the breakfast room.
Compared to the quality of the breakfast the dinner wasn't as good experience: the service was excellent but the food wasn't really tasty.
Anyway I really recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple