1,022 results
All reviews warm cookies city centre executive lounge great hotel great spa swimming pool quality hotel national stadium recommend this hotel enjoyable stay spacious rooms modern hotel business stay excellent breakfast public transport old town taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

First time in this hotel,all are okey but the mosquitoes will ruin your night if you plan to eat on night time. I can't eat properly maybe I killed 20 mosquitoes while waitin our foods,people working in the restaurants sees that all customers were irritates because of the mosquito. When the foods was served I told the waiter I can't eat,hundreds of mosquitoes biting me how can I enjoy my foods?he told us we can transfer in bar it's better,so we did and it helps maybe I killed 5 mosquitoes there while eating.
And now,my husband ask me to eat again there I say,noo I rather eat my instant noodles than eating in restaurant with hundreds of mosquitoes. My husband says,the hotel need to do with the mosquitoes,it's irritating really the peole working restaurant see it,but it seems they don't care about the mosquitoes.the hotel is good but the mosquitoes make it bad .still have two days before our flight back home but we will never eat again during night time in restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Been there twice - in my opinion not worth to go there.
Above all LOCATION in the middle of nowhere. The journey to the center takes almost 30 minutes and costs about 30 PLN. No shops or bars around.
Secondly, hotel artificially low prices within search engine, giving prices without tax.
The room was nice standard size with bed reasonably comfortable and mini terrace. Bathroom with shower and standard set of cosmetics - can take a smaller luggage.
The room had a minibar but items were expensive. Over the mini bar found terribly stained pitted stone table. It was saved on its correct impregnation but it is likely to be soon exchanged.
The breakfasts at the hotel are high level with wide choice and the dishes are tasty. It is a pity that the cleaning of the room began at 10.45 although breakfast lasted until 11.00.
The hotel has an executive lounge but does not allow GOLD guests. Instead of saying that savings are the reason, they lie straight in the face that it is very crowded because of DIAMOND passengers. We received a room near the lounge so I could see through the door how few guests there were.
Also from a friend who was there a dozen times I know that even when the Polish National Team visit there, still does not happen to run out of seats.
After the stay it was difficult to get in touch with the manager to explain anything.
In summary, if you are not at the conference for which someone pays you, you'd better choose more expensive Hilton in the center.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

The stay was very good until we wanted to check out. The recepcionist actually fooled us when we checked in by telling us the incorrect price of breakfast which was not included in the rate, and we found out about that in the end. Both of us heard one price, which was four times higher on the invoice!!! The recepcionist who fooled us was obviously aware of what he had done, as he was not surprised about our disbelief, and was unbelievably rude as he was stating the prices! We are shocked that this hotel approves of such bad manners, and will not recommend this hotel.
Svetlana, Belgrade

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2019

Dear Svetlana,

Thank you for the time it took to post your review after your recent stay at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw.

Please be so kind to email me at joanna.miadzielec@hilton.com and provide me with more details of the situation. I will be more than happy to assist you and find out what happened regarding to the breakfast price.

Thank you for your comments and I do hope that we will have a chance to welcome you back at our property whenever your travels bring you back to Warsaw.

Kind regards,
Joanna Miadzielec
Brand Performance & Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

One of the best hotels i have ever been.excellent breakfast with a lot of variery.friendly staff.enormous room.excellent gym.20 minutes from the center by car.big parking area.ideal place for families

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Joanna M, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2019

Dear Traveler803947,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and your kind words after your recent stay at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Warsaw.

I am thrilled to read your wonderful recommendation about the spacious rooms, delicious breakfast at Restaurant Garden and our amazing associates.

We are pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travel and we hope to have a chance to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Warsaw.

Kind regards,
Joanna Miadzielec
Brand Performance & Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed May 29, 2019

What a wonderful hotel ... but what a useless location.

I am a Marriott Lifetime Titanium member, and recently Hilton match my status - which made me Hilton Diamond for this stay. I was very curious to see how the two hotel chains compare.

OK, the Good:
- quick & friendly check-in, which included a warm chocolate-chip cookie! Marriott - you need to give out warm cookies - or even cold cookies!!!
- room was very nice; roomy; clean; nice view of the lawn behind the hotel
- bathroom was roomy; separate bathtub and shower
- got upgraded to Executive Lounge floor, so room included bathrobe and slippers
- well equipped fitness center; however, there isn't a lot of room to move around (so any crossfit workout is impossible)
- had a nice massage at the hotel spa; reasonable prices compared to other hotel spas

The Great:
- shower had super-hot water. Yeah!
- without question, one of the best Executive Lounges I have ever been in (I'm on the road 120+ nights a year, for the last 20 years). Best equivalent in Marriott chain is probably the new Marriott Marquis in Chicago.
- Exec Lounge had a full breakfast, great snacks & desserts out all day, and - WOW - the options in the evening were incredible: 3 hot dishes every night (one pasta, one fish, one meat), salad, bread, cheese, dessert and other assorted goodies. Kudos to the chef and the staff working the lounge.
- Kudos for both the Exec Lounge and the hotel restaurant for having soy milk available at breakfast
- Extensive breakfast offered in the hotel restaurant (my rate included breakfast, but I only ate in the restaurant the first day; the lounge offered nearly the same breakfast, which I preferred because it was quieter).

The Not-So-Great:
- the hotel is located WAY outside of "downtown" Warsaw. I was here for a meeting, and the host chose the sight; I would not have stayed this far our of town if it were a personal trip. There is absolutely NOTHING within walking distance (1 mile) of the hotel - no restaurants, no grocery store, no shops. The remote location is the reason I gave the hotel a 4 out of 5 rating.
- cab fare to/from Old Town Warsaw was about $15 USD (a little less if there was no traffic). cab fare to/from the Warsaw Chopin Airport was about $25 USD.
- while the shower had super-hot water, the bathtub water was barely tepid (I tried to run a hot bath two nights, and gave up when the water didn't get hot; odd).

All in all, a great stay ... but the location was not.

Date of stay: May 2019