“True happiness”

Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw
Ranked #3 of 129 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed June 4, 2014

You must book room number 503. It is a loft apartment with separate bedroom, large living room, full kitchen, beautiful bathroom . The location is super! centre of Warsaw, in a great shopping district with many wonderful cafés and restaurants. The reception staff were extremely helpful, they couldn't do enough for you. We loved our stay and will stay there again.

Room Tip: Book room 503
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaroslaw H, Manager at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Dear zepyhred.
It is always such a pleasure to read such positive comments regarding our guests’ experience.
Thank you for your posting on Tripadvisor following your stay with us in May in our apartment 503.
We are so happy that you have enjoyed your stay.
We hope to greet you soon in our Mamaison Residence Diana.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

I recently stayed at the Diana Residence for 8 nights. The accommodations are perfect for a long stay. I did not include the breakfast option when I reserved my room, opting to "spoil" myself with pastries and tea in my room. There are plenty of places to grab a pastry (I would the night before). There is an organic grocery store across the street and another grocery down the street. Perfect! The kitchenette is fully stock with pots, pans, utensils, plates. There is an electric kettle for heating water for coffee or tea. It was greato have a lazy breakfast in my room as I plotted my day's adventures!

I had a studio room (RM 104). It was very large. Although I was traveling solo, 2 people would have been quite comfortable - even for an extended stay. The bed and pillows were very comfortable - very important for me. The closet had plenty of space (and hangers) to hang clothes and plenty of shelves for your foldables. Oh, my, and can I rave about the bathroom! Deep soaking tub/shower combo. I could soak away the soreness every night (I walked EVERYWHERE). The shower had great water pressure. Oh, and lets not forget the heated towel rack!!! The finishes on everything were nice. They have an eye for detail. It really felt pretty luxurious for such a great price. The hotel as a whole was quiet. I never heard any other guests. The only time I heard noise was a few nights between 10:00PM-1:00AM. I never could figure out where it was from (kind of a thumping sound). But I just turned on my white noise app to fall asleep and had no problems. Apparently they have 2 laundry facilities on 2 floors but I did not use them. Just want to mention because that is a great amenity to have! The icing on the cake is the staff. Everyone was so friendly! They would help map out where I wanted to go, called a taxi when I was ready to leave for the airport, they always made me feel welcomed. Even when I was just coming and going, they would always greet me.

The location is ideal. Plenty of restaurants all around. It is easy walking to New Town, Old Town , Lazienki Park, Uprising Museum. I am a slow walker but I say each are 15-30 minutes walking. The national art museum is literally a couple of blocks away.

The Mamaison has a handful of other locations throughout central Europe. The next time I am fortunate to travel to those cities, I will be more than willing to stay at a Mamaison hotel/residence. It is always great to have a home away from home. The Residence Diana made me feel that way.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Dear 60spink,
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit to Warsaw
We appreciate the time you have taken for posting the review
What a pleasant comment to read, it seems like a very detailed story about
the Mamaison Residence Diana.
What can I say more than thank you.
Your feedback has summed up the numerous of our unique strengths that we have set up in order to reach our guest’s total satisfaction and make them feel as royal guests.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by noise that came from the restaurant located on the ground floor
We hope to welcome you again in a soon future not only in our residence but also in our other Mamaison properties.

Reviewed May 26, 2014

We stayed 4 nights here in early March 2014. Our apartment was clean, well appointed and spacious, the staff extremely helpful. We were pleasantly surprised (delighted, really) by our stay there. We came by car, and the entrance is tricky to find, but the car elevator made up for that. We didn't visit the restaurant - there are many nearby, and a Carrefour. Would recommend this hotel to anyone. It enhanced our stay in an amazing city.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 47Judith57
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Dear 47Judith57
Thank you for sharing your great comments about your stay in Mamaison Residence Diana.
It is very pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed our suite apartment.
Thank you very much for the kind feedback and your words about our helpful team.
Your words state a great value for entire team.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by entrance to the residence.
I much look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Warmest regards

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Incredibly pleasant experience. The reception team was very polite and accommodating. They always tried to do their best to meet our requests. We asked for a bigger space and because our visit was during a very quiet period the staff were more than happy to upgrade us for free.

The place is in a prefect a location ideally placed for sightseeing, shopping, dining out of chilling in nearby bars. The residence overlooks a quiet cobble stoned courtyard set back from the street assuring a quiet night. Our flat was big, bright, modern, with a huge bathroom and an extra toilet. It also boasted a fully-equipped modern kitchen. There is also a nice restaurant on the ground floor with a friendly staff. The food is of very good quality but the menu is rather limited. If stone bake pizza oven is your thing than this is the place for you; all reasonably priced.

We loved our stay there and will most certainly rent it again if back in Warsaw. If you don't like staying in corporate, soulless hotels this is the place for you! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maciej T
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

Dear Maciej T,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your comments after your stay at Mamaison Residence Diana.
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit to Warsaw.
With great pleasure we could recognize that you enjoyed your time here and that we complied with your expectations.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our perfect location and our comfortable modern apartment.
I appreciate your comments regarding restaurant Mąka & Woda.
Your words state a great value for entire team.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I had three nights at Residence Dianna and enjoyed the stay very much. The room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Located in a private square the location is quiet but central. A pleasant stroll along the Nowy Swiat leads to the old town and all it has to offer. Staff were most helpful. The Italian bistro downstairs was a convenient option after a long day exploring. There were cooking facilities which would have been useful for a longer stay. Also the free laundry facilities were a welcome opportunity to rejuvenate the contents of the suitcase,

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo

Dear Peter S
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us, we very much appreciate all your comments.
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit to Warsaw.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our excellent location, comfortable apartments and restaurant Mąka & Woda.
Your kind comments relating to our staff are very much appreciated and have been shared with all as well as motivation to do even better in the future
It would be great to host you again in the future,
I’m looking forward to welcoming you back!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 18, 2014

Highly recommended hotel, with excellent center location with quiet environment, near all main attractions and near old Warsaw city. The Hotel staff is really helpful and always ready to help and provide you with required information. The room is really good with all necessary facilities especially for kitchen, for those who plan to breakfast and coffee in the room. To sum up, it is very recommended place with a good price, a fine location, quiet atmosphere and a very friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Evgeny A
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Dear Evgeny A.
Thank you very much for having chosen the Mamaison Residence Diana Warszawa for your recent visit to Warsaw.
We much appreciate you having taken the time to provide most valuable comments on your stay
I am delighted to see that you recommended our residence and you enjoyed our excellent center location, comfortable apartments as well as our service.
Thank you very much for the kind feedback and your words of appreciation towards our ‘helpful’ Team.
We truly hope you will keep these warm memories with you until another opportunity appears and we will welcome you again at Mamaison Residence Diana in near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Mamaison Residence Diana has been a home for me for 2 nights.
I pre-booked the hotel with breakfast included and got a huge room with panoramic terraces, a kitchen, desk, living room and king size bed - on the 4th floor (with elevator). Bathroom is big, nicely decorated with both bath-tub and a shower. So convenient and homey. The WiFi has a
high reception and I haven't experienced any issues with it. Over all expectations. Despite the central location the hotel is not on a road and very quite at night.
The staff that I met (Anna, Michael and Robert) were so helpful and friendly - each one of them. Very flexible with any request or help-needed and ready with answers about every question. Their kindness and customer oriented approach is admirable. Seems like they have passion to their job and that adds to my overall satisfaction from the hotel. Before going to explore town they provided great service (on top of the one I got from Trip Advisor's app) and offered to call to places and ask for opening hours, availability etc...
Next is Location! - Location Location Location! This hotel is in a perfect location to appreciate Warsaw, including nightlife. All attractions and great atmosphere are a minute away. Night life and the beautiful and tourist-welcoming Nowy Swiat are in 2-10 minutes walk. Bus station is very close and connects to all city attractions and to the airport. If you have a smartphone - ensure to download the local "Jakdojade.pl" App that will get you from anywhere to anywhere in public transportation. It is a "must have" and the best tip I can give to a traveler in Warsaw!
Just for the balance and to provide a room for improvement, there are still smoking rooms in the hotel at the lower floors and a tiny bit of the smell somehow got into my room. By closing the ventilation tunnels it became better, but this was the only downside of this perfect hotel in Warsaw.
Breakfast is decent but modest.
Have I mentioned already that I greatly recommend this hotel and will definitely get back if back in Warsaw? :)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank mkks1
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear mkks 1
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit in Warsaw.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our excellent location, comfortable suite with panoramic terraces as well as our service.
However, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by smell of cigarette smoke.
As we do everything to provide our guests with the best service, we are currently going through a technical inspection to check ventilation system and improve efficiency.
It would be great to host you again in the future,
I’m looking forward to welcoming you back!