“3-days review”

Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw
Ranked #3 of 127 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Simply - a great stay. We've have been in Residence Diana for a couple of days. Room was available for use even before standard check-in hour and it was clean although located directly above the restaurant. Location is perfect, in the direct city center.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank fandz_wro
Jaroslaw H, Dyrektor generalny at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2014

Dear fandz_wro
Thank you for staying with us and posting this nice review.
Your kind words about our location are deeply appreciated.
We're delighted you enjoyed yourselves here.
Warm regards from all of us at Mamaison Residence Diana.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Stayed here again for 3 nights and it was wonderful. The rooms are large and clean. The bathroom is very spacious, well lit and warm. The bathrooms are spotless! The unit we stayed in had a kitchenette. The staff at the hotel, especially the person we dealt with, Ms Anna, was exceptional. She is an asset to the hotel. She enjoys what she is doing and is a pleasure to speak with. It's always the staff at a place which makes one feel comfortable.
The wifi worked very well which was a nice change from the previous stay.
I would definitely recommend Mamaison Diana and will stay here again.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms right above the very popular restaurant located on the ground floor. People smoke ri...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Jaroslaw H, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear billygoat001
Thank you for taking your time to review us on Trip Advisor.
We are delighted to read we provided a very unique stay to you and thank you for your comments regarding our spacious rooms and staff, especially about Ms. Anna.
Your words state a great value for Ms. Anna and entire team.
Let me express my sincere hopes to welcome you back in future.
Best regards from Warsaw to the New York.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

I stay here regularly during business trips to Warsaw.
Some of the rooms are enormous suites, which are fantastic.
Each has a small kitchenette.
Rooms are all tastefully decorated with fantastic bathrooms.
Breakfast is a very tasty buffet. The pizza / Italian restaurant serves up fantastic food at great prices.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Wifi isn't always great in some of the rooms.
Location is fantastic, in a quiet courtyard right in the centre of town.
Perfect place to stay for business travelers or families with kids.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Jaroslaw H, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear trip-chick-munich
Thank you for posting a review of our property, we appreciate the time you have taken.
We are delighted that you are satisfied with our facilities.
I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your stay and taste as well as recommending our residence for business guest and families.
I much look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

The hotel is very friendly and offers spacious rooms with living room corners and well-equipped kitchen.
24 hours reception
Location is wonderful^ just in the middle between the railway station and the old town.
The room is amazing and we were really lucky to get it on special offer and were very upset we couldn't stay longer because of some private duties that were taking us away.

Recommended: 100%

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Mikulka

Dear Mikulka
Thank you for sharing your great comments on Tripadvisor about your stay in Mamaison Residence Diana.
We are delighted to read your comments regarding our spacious rooms and location.
I much look forward to welcoming you again in the future.
Best regards

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Mamaison Diana was definitely my great surprise of this first visit in Warsaw. Situated in the center of the city, the hotel is ideally positioned with a lot of restaurants, and activities at a radius of less than 300 m . The hotel benefit also of the calm atmosphere. Moreover , compared to usual hotel you are not in a 20 sqm room, you really feel at home with a 80 sqm apartment for the same price. A special thanks to the team, Robert and Anna , always available to help and who succeed to make my stay so pleasant. I will come back.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Perfectis

Dear Perfectis,
On behalf of all our team members I would like to thank you for taking time to share your impressions about your first stay with us.
Thank you for your comments regarding our location.
It is very pleasing to hear that you have enjoyed our suite apartment and our services.
Best Regards from Warsaw to the Paris

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed in the Residence only two nights. Overall, I was satisfied, but I must admit that I expected better amenities.

Pluses - excellent location, very friendly and professional staff, cleanness of the rooms and corridors, very spacious and comfortable room and excellent breakfast.

Minuses:
My room was cold and although I put the convectors to the highest level it didn't really get warm. I ended sleeping under two covers.
Room amenities - there was nice and fully equipped kitchen, with water cattle etc, but there was no tea or coffee. I understand it is a residence/apartments and some people who stay there for longer time may bring the tea with them, but I stayed only two nights, and having literally one tea bag in the room so that I can have a warm tea in the cold winter evening wouldn't really hurt.
I also had unpleasant moment was when I was overcharged at the check out, I have noticed it and it was quickly corrected. But double check your bill before you pay.
Finally, there was renovation going on almost next door, starting early in the morning. It did cause a bit of discomfort as they woke me up every morning.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank mademmi
Jaroslaw H, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2013

Dear mademmi
On behalf of all our team members I would like to thank you for taking time to share your impressions about your stay with us.
Thank you for your comments regarding our service.
At the same time we would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay caused by heating problems, ongoing renovation process in our neighborhood and the situation with overcharging.
Please be sure that regarding heating problem proper action has been taken.
Regarding the situation with overcharging it was caused by wrongly processed reservation process.
Thank you also for your feedback about the lack of tea or coffee.
On the basis of your suggestion we have already organized in the reception emergency sets to avoid in the future such a situation which you have experienced.
Let me express my sincere hopes to welcome you back in future.
Best regards

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I stayed at Diana with my wife and child for 3 months (July till September) and it was by far our best stay at any hotel till now. I am sure enough has been said about Diana's location in Warsaw, being right on trendy Chmielna and adjacent to impeccable Nowy Swiat is only one of the many great things. What surprised us most was the courtesy and attentiveness of the staff. They upgraded our room to a bigger one when we requested, always fixed anything that needed fixing and were very friendly and personable. Diana is attached to well known restaurant Maka-i-Woda which is a huge plus. The room itself was spacious, considering that we were with a child had luggage to last us three months. Overall we came back from Warsar impressed and Diana had a huge role in creating that impression. It felt as home away from home. Only negative was that the TV still belonged to the 90s. But again, thats was a small inconvenience compared to the very satisfying experience we had. Whenever I travel back to Warsar, this is the place I am staying again.

• Stayed: July 2013
Jaroslaw H, General Manager at Mamaison Residence Diana Warsaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

Dear Sharadmhta,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your comments after your stay at Mamaison Residence Diana.
We’re happy that you have chosen our residence for your recent visit to Warsaw.
With great pleasure we could recognize that you enjoyed your time here and that we complied with your expectations. It makes us very happy that almost everything was to your fullest satisfaction during your stay at the residence.
I am delighted to see that you enjoyed our excellent location and our restaurant.
In the same time I’m really sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our TV set equipment.
It would be great to host you again in the future,
I’m looking forward to welcoming you back!

Kindest regards,