See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2019

The interior of the hotel is rather old and needs some refreshing. The room was clean though the bathroom was quite small. The breakfast was tasty. The best feature of this hotel is it’s location. It’s very conveniently located to do some sightseeing around the city. Overall a pleasant experience.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Good hotel for the price and in a good central location for bars and restaurants. Room was a bit dated but comfortable. Breakfast was good. When we arrived there were some works been done but these stopped over weekend.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2019

My room smelled awful and I think the hotel knew it because they placed a huge air freshener in the room. There was a noxious smell coming from the toilet. It was so bad, I had trouble sleeping. The next day I requested a change of room and that one smelled fine. Do not stay in room 228!!! They easily and happily changed my room, but they really should not put guests in this room to begin with until they fix the terrible smell.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel in a nice location. My room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable. The staff on reception were incredibly kind and helpful - I was having problems checking in on my phone for a flight, and they sorted it all out and printed out my boarding pass for me.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 15, 2018

We have got room with some pipes outside the window and it was very noisy inside. Ask to change it and have got Apartments for the same price. There are construction in the hotel and from 8am it is imposiible to sleep. At all hotel is worn out at really needs renovation.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank paulius690