I stayed there one night as part of my 'Best of Eastern Europe' tour - The hotel is nice and clean - the room is nice and clean. The bathtub was kind of odd though - It was different than a North American Bathtub and it was very very slippery - It would not be great for seniors to use this kind of bath tub for a shower because there were no handles to hold on to... I also wished there were some toiletries in the room - they were supplying soap in the shower and at the sink but that's it - no moisturizer, etc. I had a nice salad at the restaurant and it was delicious - same with the espresso. The breakfast buffet was nice, despite the hard boiled eggs being runny in the middle.... not great when the white is not cooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star Golden Tulip Hotel is located in the direct proximity of the business center of Warsaw, near the Millennium Plaza, Warsaw Spire, Warsaw Trade Tower, Euro Centre, Prime Corporate Center and offices at Straight Street. The distance from Warsaw Central Railway Station is just 10 minute walk, 3 km from the Warsaw S8 and S2 bypass, 7 km from the airport. F. Chopin and 4 km from the National Stadium. A great number of nearby restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas and museums provide a guest with countless possibilities for a pleasant free time. Regardless of whether you are traveling for business or leisure purposes, in groups or individually, at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel you will find a room perfectly suited to your needs. At guests' disposal, the hotel has 143 spacious, air-conditioned standard rooms, executives and apartments, including rooms for the disabled and families with children. The hotel offers everything you would expect from a four star property: comprehensive conference centre for max. 300 people, restaurant, a bar with a wide range of drinks and a spacious gym and sauna. Friendly staff cares about the comfort and wellbeing of all the guests. We invite you to enjoy a wide range of special offers tailored to the most common needs of our guests, such as offers for seniors, weekend stays, as well as special offers for guests booking well in advance. The hotel has an absolute non-smoking policy, except for the designated places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel Warsaw
- Kyriad Prestige Hotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Kyriad Prestige Hotel