This is a nice hotel located quite central and not far from the Central Station as well as the old town and most of the attractions. The rooms are big and clean, also a nice bathroom. Beds are comfortable and the breakfast option is good enough as well.
We arrived in the hotel early in the morning, tired after travelling all night. We found the hotel quite fast from the central station and we asked to check in. The receptionist told us that she had enough rooms empty but if we wanted to check in earlier than the afternoon, we had to pay 1/2 of the daily rate, this was around 40 EUR extra per room. Although we agreed as we were very tired and wanted to rest, I found this very unfair. I have worked in hotels myself for over 10 years and we always tried to prioritize the guest comfort before the upselling, and although I understand the extra revenue I find this very tricky, specially when the rooms will be empty anyway. The feeling I had when I left this hotel was that they just wanted to take as much money as possible from us regardless of anything.
I will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star Golden Tulip Hotel is located in the direct proximity of the business center of Warsaw, near the Millennium Plaza, Warsaw Spire, Warsaw Trade Tower, Euro Centre, Prime Corporate Center and offices at Straight Street. The distance from Warsaw Central Railway Station is just 10 minute walk, 3 km from the Warsaw S8 and S2 bypass, 7 km from the airport. F. Chopin and 4 km from the National Stadium. A great number of nearby restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas and museums provide a guest with countless possibilities for a pleasant free time. Regardless of whether you are traveling for business or leisure purposes, in groups or individually, at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel you will find a room perfectly suited to your needs. At guests' disposal, the hotel has 143 spacious, air-conditioned standard rooms, executives and apartments, including rooms for the disabled and families with children. The hotel offers everything you would expect from a four star property: comprehensive conference centre for max. 300 people, restaurant, a bar with a wide range of drinks and a spacious gym and sauna. Friendly staff cares about the comfort and wellbeing of all the guests. We invite you to enjoy a wide range of special offers tailored to the most common needs of our guests, such as offers for seniors, weekend stays, as well as special offers for guests booking well in advance. The hotel has an absolute non-smoking policy, except for the designated places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel Warsaw
- Kyriad Prestige Hotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Kyriad Prestige Hotel