In general the hotel is really a good choice. Almost central location; tram stop just in front of the hotel; clean and spacious rooms, free wifi, tee and coffee making facilities... Although breakfast does not offer very wide choices, but everything is extremely nicely and elegantly served. Gives an impression of a 4 star hotel.
BUT! It would have been nice to know in advance that car parking costs 60 zloty/day! What we read was a short line "car parking" in the description of the hotel without mentioning whether it was free or not. Also, it would have been nice to know that car parking costs 60 zloty PER day, not just 60 zloty (which we thought was the total and were "surprised" when we had to pay 180 zloty instead!)
The first impression was really good, but the car parking thing was a bit of a shock.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star Golden Tulip Hotel is located in the direct proximity of the business center of Warsaw, near the Millennium Plaza, Warsaw Spire, Warsaw Trade Tower, Euro Centre, Prime Corporate Center and offices at Straight Street. The distance from Warsaw Central Railway Station is just 10 minute walk, 3 km from the Warsaw S8 and S2 bypass, 7 km from the airport. F. Chopin and 4 km from the National Stadium. A great number of nearby restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas and museums provide a guest with countless possibilities for a pleasant free time. Regardless of whether you are traveling for business or leisure purposes, in groups or individually, at Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel you will find a room perfectly suited to your needs. At guests' disposal, the hotel has 143 spacious, air-conditioned standard rooms, executives and apartments, including rooms for the disabled and families with children. The hotel offers everything you would expect from a four star property: comprehensive conference centre for max. 300 people, restaurant, a bar with a wide range of drinks and a spacious gym and sauna. Friendly staff cares about the comfort and wellbeing of all the guests. We invite you to enjoy a wide range of special offers tailored to the most common needs of our guests, such as offers for seniors, weekend stays, as well as special offers for guests booking well in advance. The hotel has an absolute non-smoking policy, except for the designated places. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Warsaw Centre Hotel Warsaw
- Kyriad Prestige Hotel Warsaw
- Warsaw Kyriad Prestige Hotel