“Fun with pierogi”

Traditional Polish Cooking Class in Warsaw
Ranked #1 of 19 Food & Drink in Warsaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Polish Your Cooking is showing our foreign guests what Polish cuisine is all about. Our classes are a unique experience of cooking the most delicious and known Polish specialties. Polish Your Cooking is a culinary tour through our tastiest traditions, culture and history. In our classes you will get: 1) Polish delicacies buffet (finest traditionally made meats and cheeses), 2) A short lesson of the Polish cuisine's history and on our spices, 4) Cooking one of Polish dishes: pierogi, kluski, schabowy, zrazy, golabki, placki and gulasz, 5) Common dinner (cooked dishes, served along with additives and soft drinks), 6) Desert, 7) Certificates and recipes hand outs, 8) A gift for each participant. 9) Culinary facts, tips and tricks, great atmosphere and unforgettable fun :) We run our classes in English, Polish and Spanish. See you soon! We organize cooking classes, food tours, farmers' markets walking tours, team-building events, vodka tastings and many more. If you have a bigger group, or would like to organize a team-building event for your company, please see our Team-Building division on our website.
Warsaw
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun with pierogi”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have been before to the popular pierogi restaurant in Warsaw called Zapiecek. I was not very impressed with the food there, but I thought I would give a second chance to pierogies. So we took part in a cooking class in Warsaw to make our own pierogi. To my own shock they tasted better than the ones I tried in the restaurant, even though I made them with my own bare hands. I must be a very gifted cook (I'm not, I can barely make fried eggs), or the class leader is very good at this. We were very luck because the group that got together was a bunch of very nice people. The atmosphere was great and we really enjoyed it the whole time it lasted. It was about 4 hours+ in total, but seemed too quick. Absolutely recommended.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank DanielWarsaw
Miszenka, Owner at Polish Your Cooking, responded to this review, December 18, 2014
Daniel lives in Warsaw and has visited several of our classes - we became really good friends.

However, he is a demanding client, challenges us in every meeting, claiming that Russian pielemeni are better. Well... we'll be polite, skip the answer to that and let the clients decide themselves in the class ;)

Thank you Danny, keep dropping by, we cook more and more Polish dishes every day!

Michal & Polish Your Cooking Team

• Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A fun and original way of discovering Polish culture!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been living in Poland for few years and never knew how to cook Pierogi. I took part in that course and found even more than I what came for :) I made my own pierogi - which were surprisingly good for a beginner like me :). I got to learn about Polish food, taste different types Polish specialties and had a lot of fun! The cooking teacher was very passionate and made the course interactive and exciting by organizing mini-games and giving cooking tips. Whether you are a tourist in Warsaw or a foreigner living here, immerse yourself in Polish culture in a "useful" way and impress your friends with Polish specialties back home :)

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Remi G
Remi is French but cooks Polish food so good, that lots of Polish Gradma's would like to have a grandson like that :)

It was a great pleasure hosting you!

Take care and keep cooking,

Michal & Polish Your Cooking Team