“Warsaw guide, walking tour”

In Warsaw - Day Tours
Ranked #71 of 122 Tours in Warsaw
SF Bay Area
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Warsaw guide, walking tour”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Dagmara Dmowska
Recently while visiting Europe I had a couple of free days. I decided to visit Warsaw, as I had never been there before. It was a last minute decision, so I had no idea what to do while I was there. After checking on line for local guides I contacted four. I sent an email explaining my interests and my objective for the visit. Daga’s reply clearly indicated she understood what I wanted to do. In addition, she saw from my flight details I would be arriving late in the afternoon the first day and recommended restaurants with explanations. She detailed the best way to get from the airport to the hotel. She also made recommendations for what I could do on my own within walking distance from the hotel.
We met the next day for a day around Warsaw. Over coffee Daga present me with the day’s activities explaining why she selected the points of interest based on my email. I was very impressed how well she understood what interests me. She was guide and driver demonstrating a keen knowledge of the history of Warsaw but also anecdotal experiences she has had with other visitors to Warsaw. She’s a charming and intelligent guide with a sense of humor. More important for me was her flexibility as I learned more about Warsaw and she willingness to roll with my requests.
I had planned to hire Daga for only one day in Warsaw. I had such an enjoyable time with her I added another day to do a day-trip to Kraków.
She was very efficient in presenting the history of both cities. She guided me through Warsaw with its tragic history presenting it with balance and compassion. She’s an excellent knowledgeable guide.

Visited August 2013