“Avoid, avoid, avoid”
Review of Enklawa Club

Enklawa Club
Ranked #32 of 122 Nightlife in Warsaw
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Moderate prices and location on clubbing street are the only advantages of this club. It is very far from expectations you may have hearing that it's one of the best places in Warsaw. Club is full of middle aged expats and fat bottomed girls with very big blond hair :-) Like you would get back to 80s :-) It is more trading place for two sexes than a place you can really enjoy dancing & having fun. And the guests? Lot's of bad taste & snobbish behaviour. Hard to say why cause you will not find anyone interesting enough to start conversation. It's all about finding one night stand (men) or sponsor for drinks (ladies).

2  Thank Ania Z

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I went there with my gf. Good music, decent-size dance floor, amazing girls. Moderate prices (you could get drunk without spending 100's of Euro).

I could recommend this place, as well as other clubs on Mazowiecka str.

1  Thank Mieczu
Reviewed December 9, 2013

When in Warsaw we asked around for a good club. A bartender advised us to go here, and in a restaurant even two people advised us to go here. Entrance fee is not expensive at all, only 10 or 20 ZLT. Drinks are not expensive as well.
People here are great! Everybody is dancing, everyone is dressed up really nice. There are a lot of beautiful people here.
We could pay by creditcard or cash, no problem. We had 3 great nights here, absolutely a very nice club. In the same street there are some more clubs.

1  Thank Peter08243
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I was disappointed about this club. No space for dancing, it is over croweded. Drinks are much more expensives than other clubs in Warsaw moreover ambient is really snobbish

See more reviews
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Location is good, among the other clubs in Mazowiecka. But place is complete disaster. First you have to pay for entrance and cannot do it with credit card.
My friend who used to be bartender in his young days has gotten himself into discussion with Enklawa Bartender about his favorite drink that he wanted to serve to our group. She did not like his tips and .... refused to serve him at all for the night :):):)-she was very persistent on that :) something like that never happened to me in my life. Then we had 20 minutes discussion with bartender to open a credit line for us (there was more than 10 of us). Finally we succeeded :) Then I realized only next day when ordered drinks for my colleagues that they charged my credit card 250 EUR for 6 vodkas, 2 juices and 2 redbull that I ordered for our group. My fault I should look at the bill before signing. And somebody stole a jacket from one of my colleagues. But avoid this place if you can!!!

3  Thank Jacek M