“Outstanding Meal”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Last Friday night and I got lucky! Not only did I get a table without a reservation, but served immediately. This is a small, very cozy and warm place. The background music was superb. I enjoy a quiet meal and that is exactly what I got. I started with the minestrone which was excellent. I love fish and ordered a whitefish which was served with roasted potatoes, asparagus,carrots in a light garlic butter sauce. Heaven in mouth! Desert of forest fruits with ice cream was quite nice. I visit Warsaw on a year and will definitely will be back.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Very friendly restaurant, with engaging atmosphere and reasonable prices, both for meals and wines. The menu is typical Italian, including good pizza and pastas. Very friendly and quick service.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Ate here on valentines evening after reading all the praise for this restaurant. I really don't understand how people have given it such good reviews, sorry to say that i don't think they know what Italian food is.
I don't know were to start. OK, firstly, Food. I took beef carpaccio with parmesan whilst my partner had pumpkin soup. The pumpkin soup had little if no taste of pumpkin, just stock and cream. Whilst my parmesan, wait sorry aged cheddar... the olive oil used on the dish was also not of good quality. Mains, Veal dumplings & mushroom risotto/saffron. My veal was under seasoned and tomato sauce tasted as if it came out of a jar. My partners risotto lacked the taste of good quality mushrooms & no saffron. (As a test i prepared this exact dish on the Sunday after our visit and i myself prepared a better dish). Dessert, Tiramisu & Zabaglione. The biscuits in the tiramisu were of poor quality and had been brushed with coffee (not dipped/soaked). Zabaglione was too loose and lacked sweet wine flavour.
The atmosphere was dire and staff didn't seem interested, they messed our bill up and had to ask what we had ate. Good job i'm an honest person as i could have saved on what we had paid.
No it's not the most expensive place but i have paid similar for much better quality food and service.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

beautifull restaurant, amazing dishses , an explosion of taste inside the mouth, very nice owners and very nice and romantic atmosphere, we will come back for sure ,,,, amazing saltimbocca and risotto

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Can't speak for a comparison within Warsaw as this is the only Italian we plan to do while here. It was good but didn't knock our socks off (might be because we just got back from a trip to Rome a month ago). House wine was good and meals were decently priced. Don't expect huge portions for the low price.