“THE BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN WARSAW”
Review of Il Cavaliere - CLOSED

Il Cavaliere
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2014

beautifull restaurant, amazing dishses , an explosion of taste inside the mouth, very nice owners and very nice and romantic atmosphere, we will come back for sure ,,,, amazing saltimbocca and risotto

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Can't speak for a comparison within Warsaw as this is the only Italian we plan to do while here. It was good but didn't knock our socks off (might be because we just got back from a trip to Rome a month ago). House wine was good and meals were decently priced. Don't expect huge portions for the low price.

Reviewed December 22, 2013

The title of this review says it all. It was undoubtably one of the best meals I've had in the five years that I've lived in Poland. I lived in Italy for three years, so I think I know good Italian food when I taste it and I certainly did in Il Cavaliere. I had saltimbocca alla romana and it was one of the best I've ever had. The meat was tender and tasty with just the right amount of saltiness. The sauce was just right as well. I had mixed vegetables and roast potatoes - these we're particularly good. The house red and white wine were both of good quality and better than an average house wine. The restaurant is nicely decorated, has a good feel to it and the table wear is of good quality. The place feels comfortable and welcoming - not like many 'better' restaurants where I often feel self conscious. The waitress spoke English well which is always a boon in Poland. The chef is Italian and his skill shone through. I will go back.

1  Thank Chris O
Reviewed November 26, 2013

The restaurant looks beautiful from the outside and it is absolutely charming inside.
Lovely food, pleasant atmosphere and wonderful caring attentive staff. The owners Chef and his wife very welcoming.
Great menu with something to suit all tastes. I had pumpkin soup for a starter and ravioli with spinach, ricotta and lemon for a main which was divine. My partner had pizzoccheri for a very first time and roasted duck breast in honey and pepper.He said it was food to die for!
Desserts pears in red wine and pancakes with vanilla cream and apples both really yummy! Wine reasonably priced.
Food quality - superb !
I would recommend this restaurant for any occasion.
Will definitely back again !!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Excellent place with very nice service. Highly recommended. Nice place with nice people. Cosy atmosphere especially on window sills cushions.