“Good. Fresh but not many flavours together for me ”

Krowarzywa Vegan Burger
Ranked #43 of 2,916 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Krowarzywa offers 100% vegan burgers. Some claim that the best in the world. We offer you: only vegan burgers with ingredients from healthy, local and seasonal products, our own recipe baked buns, homemade sauces, fruit and vegetable smufis fair trade tea and coffee, delicious vegan cakes. You will NOT receive: frozen foods, monosodium glutamate or GMOs. We do not microwave. You can find us in two locations in Warsaw: Hoza Street 29/31 and Marszalkowska Street 27/35.
Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

This small restaurant just 5 mins walk from the centrum in Hoza street makes such nice burgers. Everything is vegan, I liked my burger but I forgot to ask to have it without any pickles. I hate pickles but it was nice anyway. I asked for a aubergine or tofu burger I don't remember and it was nice. Really cheap. I paid around zł20 (£4) for a burger and a smoothie. The drink was too heavy and I couldn't finish. Nice, cheap, good.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place is incredibly busy, yet the staff will take time for explaining their menu, translate to English where needed and will hand you a number once you ordered. They will then call out the numbers when your burger is ready, and for me, even remembered that calling in Polish was not going to do it.

Once the juicy delicacy is in your hand you will be hard pressed to find a cozy seat, but the first bite will make up for it. Crusty, tasty and yet so juicy. Really yummy!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is a relatively new place for Warsaw's vegan community. Their burgers are great. However, keep in mind that the place is tiny and as a result - usually really crowded (especially at lunch time). Right now, they have quite a few burger types to choose from (e.g. vegetable, chickpea, seitan, millet, quinoa) as well as different sauces to top them off with. They've also introduced vegan smoothies (haven't tried them yet though). The burgers are freshly prepared so you will have to wait about 10 minutes for your order to be ready. I'm not sure if they accept credit cards (didn't a few months ago) - but there are several cash machines near by. The place is open from noon till 11 PM.

1  Thank Dorothy O
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I am not vegetarian/vegan but quite like meat free burgers. The burgers I tried here were very good. On both visits I tried burgers of the week. The fist one was lentils based, the second mainly relied on mixed vegetables base. Both were very good at 16PLN (just over £3.00) and each time freshly made and the buns are especially good. Soft drinks and freshly squeezed juices are available.

The restaurant is tiny and seating very limited but it is definitely worth joining a queue at busy times as it moves swiftly. And if you miss having french fries with your burger, there is a place next door selling Belgian frites to take away.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I was delighted to find a vegan burger place in Poland and Krowarzywa did nothing to disappoint. There's a good choice of patties (like other reviewers, I recommend cieciorex) which are all customisable with your own choice of sauces. The staff were very helpful, running through the whole menu in English with me. The only downside is that the place is a bit small so can get busy very quickly. Thankfully they cook the food and have it ready in almost no time so there's no huge wait for be fed.