“good food though not the most sexy place”
Review of La Bottega Toscana

La Bottega Toscana
Ranked #665 of 3,508 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

sending a picture to my wife of a dish... her answer was: I can do this myself as well. And she is right: dressing a dish is not their best skill. Although the carpaccio was really nice. The main was enough amd tasty... rare is medium here. The tender loin was really tender. nice polish Italian!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 8, 2018

At first site you would't go in, but please do because this place has not the most fancy interior but the food is always fresh and very tasty! I recommend!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

I had a carpaccio and a streak when I was here. I was very happy with the taste of the food and the service. I can defenitly consider to go here again.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

A real Italian place and Italian food. At least they offer fiid also before 18 not like in Italy. Pizza ok but not outstanding but facaccia very good
Pannacota and tiramisu very good as well as the other desserts you can see presented befire you choose.
A nice place in business area.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank 382michalg
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I was there two times and two times I was disappointed by lack of Italian taste of served food. Big advantage for great desserts. It is OK but do not expect great Italian food.

Date of visit: July 2016