Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Ultimate Poland Tour

Our Ultimate Poland Tour finally happened after being postponed due to Covid since our booking in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
cjmzsc
Henderson, NV and Seaside Park, NJ
Outstanding Value. Take This Tour!

As a couple, we took RealPoland’s June 2022 Ultimate Poland 12-day/11-night tour. The tour only... read more

Reviewed July 11, 2022
mhkzak52
San Diego, California

Recommended experiences in and around Warsaw
from $258.04
from $20.16
from $16.97
from $45.61
More Info
All reviews real poland beautiful country day tour private tour remarkable history local tour fabulous trip genealogical research walking tour of krakow small group planning phase affordable trip great grandparents every step of the way polonia palace european country tour group
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2020

Over three weeks in December 2019, my family from Singapore decided to visit Poland, a less common travel destination from where I come from. After reading how beautiful Poland can be, we decided to engage a travel agency. Without any knowledge of anyone in Poland, we looked at some of the Tripadvisor reviews of agencies and wrote to some agencies.

Real Poland was the first agency to get back with a prompt response. I liked their quick response. This gave us the confidence to continue the discussion, resulting in a wonderful trip to Krakow, Zakopane Mountains, Wroclaw, Warsaw and back.

Over many weeks ahead of the trip, we shared our itinerary with Consultant Magda Kilińska, who advised on what was open during winter, the travel time taken, and interesting places to visit enroute to our destination. As we were traveling through the country, she also made it a point to send reminders to us about the pick-up and drop-off points as well as the timing to meet the various guides. There was no point at any time during our trip that we wondered, what happens next. The travel execution was impeccable.

Further, all the guides were professional, spoke good English and were attentive to our needs. In short, I would say Real Poland lived up to its name. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Joseph R
Reviewed November 14, 2019

The entire tour was fabulous. From the time I made initial enquiries right through to being dropped off to my hotel at the end of the tour - I can't fault them.

The booking process and any queries I had were dealt with promptly and Magda G was only too happy to help. Nothing was too much trouble.

Travelling solo it was reassuring to be picked up at the airport, even though I arrived several days in advance, and equally as convenient to be dropped off at my hotel after the tour (even though it was out at the airport and nobody else was staying there!).

The tour itself was fabulous. A small group, which I thought was perfect. Every thing you read here about Magda K as a tour guide is true - she really is that great. She went above and beyond to make sure everyone had a terrific time.

I thought 16 days was perfect - I wanted to see as much of Poland as possible (and would have been happy for it to be even longer!). We had 2 mornings where we had to be on the bus by 7.30am, but the rest was far more leisurely and relaxing. A good mix of city tours and then time for yourself. All hotels were lovely and an excellent variety of food / restaurants for the group dinners.

All in all a terrific experience and I wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone keen to visit Poland.

3  Thank jzynsk
Reviewed October 11, 2019

I can’t say enough good things about Real Poland.
I just came back from my trip 2 weeks ago.
Poland is a beautiful country with quite an amazing history.
Things could not have gone smoother from beginning to end.
Our tour guide, Anna, was amazing & so knowledgeable. She was also kind, patient & considerate.
I also need to mention our driver who was wonderful.
I would highly recommend Real Poland. They truly have your best interests at heart & do everything possible to make you have a memorable, safe, fun, interesting trip.

3  Thank Cruiser43186
Reviewed October 8, 2019

My husband and I took this tour in August -September. It was a wonderful tour. Magda, our tour guide, was like family to all. She was a library of information and even shared stories from her family life which helped one understand the struggles the Polish people went through over time. It was wonderful to spend so much time in one country and really learn its history. We usually take cruises and and are in and out of a given country in hour. Our bus driver was a very nice man. Both he and Magda made us feel very safe and were very accomodating. I would definately do another tour with RealPoland, especially if we could have Magda as our tour guide. I am hoping they extend there itineries to the surrounding countries.

Date of experience: August 2019
4  Thank _pggwalker476
Reviewed October 7, 2019

We had an excellent experience with Real Poland. Pre-trip assistance was very helpful. Our guide Magda was terrific. We liked the active pace of the trip and we very much enjoyed our time in Poland.

1  Thank normank357