Orange Umbrella Free Tour
Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
A good way to meet Warsaw

My friend and I attented two tours - Old Town and Best of Warsaw, both guided by Gaweł. We enjoyed... read more

Reviewed yesterday
sometravelone
A great way to familiarize yourself with Warsaw and Poland!

The Orange Umbrella tour of the Old Town with Goska was the perfect way for me to start exploring... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
himarmo
Brussels, Belgium
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Warsaw
from $40.21
Polish Food Tour
17 Reviews
from $39.76
from $92.01
from $19.88
1,390 results
All reviews old town great guide small group two hours jewish warsaw interesting facts world war free walking polish culture anna information ww2 knowledge introduction english donation topic
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2018 via mobile

I was in Warsaw with my sister. We absolutely loved the tour with Gośka the information that she provided about the city and the history was quite impressive, enough to remember and get educated. She’s very sweet and lovely I recommend The orange umbrella free tour to everyone.

1  Thank ZilaArmelli2018
Reviewed December 21, 2018

We had the best time with Goska our guide. Goska was very knowledgeable, sweet and attentive. The tour was super interesting and emotional in certain areas.
I highly recommend.

1  Thank tammygoren2018
Reviewed December 21, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic tour with our guide Goska who was very friendly and passionate about Warsaw’s history. It’s a great start to your visit in Warsaw as it gives you lots of ideas where to go next! Goska’s knowledge of Warsaw and interesting facts she told us were very impressive! Thank you for a great time! Greetings from the Welsh/Polish couple :)

1  Thank Martyna C
Reviewed December 20, 2018 via mobile

We went for the old town tour and was guided by goska who was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable of polish history. We learnt a lot and had a lot of fun. Thank you goska for having us!

1  Thank yiniong
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

We joined 3 different tours with the orange umbrella walking tours and for all 3 our guide was Goska. She is just absolutely lovely. We were lucky to have her. She was very enthusiastic despite the heavy snow and cold weather. She was also informative, very knowledgeable and not boring at all! I learned so much from her. Her tour is a crash course in Polish history mixed with present day anecdotes. Definitely try to catch a tour with her if you can! A must!!!

1  Thank Gowalk