“Fantastic experience and first class service !”

VIP Service - Transport & Concierge
Book In Advance
More Info
$117.55*
and up
The Best Krakow One Day Tour from Warsaw by...
Ranked #7 of 32 Transportation in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Vip Service Private Tours & Transfers welcome to Warsaw! VIP Service offer flexible and personalized "door to door" range of high quality day trips and transfers by private car/minivan or a minibus for groups & individual travellers. We are working with friendship, passion and creativity always to respond to our individual needs. You can describe your wishes and preferences and the tour will be tailored to them based on our extensive knowledge and experience. In our offer you will find tours in Warsaw (Warsaw Tour, Jesiwsh Tour, Chopin Tour), tours from Warsaw (Tour to Krakow, Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine, Black Madonna tour - Czestochowa, Treblinka, Wolf's lair- Gierłoz Mazury district ) and other activities in Warsaw. Our tours are availabe in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. The most popular Warsaw tour is the private overview tour. You will see most of the beautiful sights in just a half a day, leaving the other half to explore on your own or go inside a place you especially liked such as the Old Town & Royal Castle totaly destroyed during the II WW, Royal Garden "Łazienki", traces of Jewish Getto, look of pre-war Warsaw on the right side of the Vistula river and finaly modern quater of Warsaw.
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Was picked up from the airport and taken back many times already - always very proffesional and punctual. I used VIP to take my friends for sightseeing trip around the city which was the best experience ever. Everybody was very attentive, helpful and nice. You can tell that all staff members are very passionate about Warsaw and what the city has to offer. Undoubtedly I can recommend them to everybody !

Rafal J, Kierownik at VIP Service - Transport & Concierge, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Dear Krisu2014,
Thank you for this kind rewiev about quality of services and a specialy about our employees. We will be happy to serve you again whenever your travel plans will bring you to Warsaw again.

All reviews
in 59 reviews
"cars"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed February 3, 2014

used already many times for serving business guests, the service is always on-time, polite, English speaking, very well trained, equipped with best vehicles, well done - thank you again!

Dear Milosz S,
Thank you for your great reccomendation.There is no beter reward for us like such a nice comments about our employees and services like yours. Our Staff and myself will be very happy to serve you again in believing to see you back soon anywhere in Poland.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

En route to Wrocław, I had a nine hour layover in Warsaw. I looked online and found VIP Services. I am really glad I did.

I had a driver for six hours and an English speaking guide for three. The driver's English was good and the guide's was excellent (his name was Peter, the driver was Adam).

Adam was waiting for me at the airport and this provided me an easy way to keep my carry on with me during the trip. He also took me to the Wilanów to walk around prior to meeting up with Peter.

Once there, Peter showed me around a bit more, providing excellent background to the history of the area and Warsaw in general.

Afterwards, he took me to the old town and we walked around more.

I don't know if he normally accompanies people for meals, but I offered him to join me for dinner, which he accepted. This was nice as he was able to give me his thoughts on traditional polish foods (we had pierogies, zurek and bigos). It was most excellent!

Peter was very friendly and accommodating. He had suggestions of where to go, but also let me dictate places I wanted to see. He also helped me get a few souvenirs on the way (I collect Starbucks mugs).

I never felt rushed, other than when it was time to get to the airport and I wanted to enjoy more time in Warsaw.

Kudos to Peter, Adam and Rafał, who is the owner and helped coordinate everything within 48 hour of my arrival.

Great hospitality, service and I look forward to bringing my family and doing it again!

Dear Barry F,
Thank you for your valuable time spared to write about your experience. We are very proud that we can helped you to spend realy good time during your short visit in our beautiful city. Our employees are always professional and flexible, trying to give best advise for our customers needs. I hope that you will give us a chance to assst you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 21, 2013

I must say that I do not like having the City tours together with other people. There are usually screaming kids, that are totaly not interested in hearing what the guide has to say or the teenagers who were made by their parents to join the group, thats why me and my boyfriend decided on a private tour. And I must say we made a great choice!

From the moment we came to Warsaw we wanted to go to the roof gardens by the Warsaw University Library, visit Wilanow Casle and get to the top of the Palace of Culture (there is a viewing point there!). So we asked if it is possible to visit this places (they were not mentioned on any leaflet we have seen. It was orginized right away. The guide told us a lot about Warsaw, about how it was destroyed during the war- and we were surprised how Warsaw was rebuilt! It`s a beautiful city!

What can I say more... the guide spoke perfect english and was really nice! The car had air conditioning (and thank god for that! it was really hot outside!!)

I recomen the company to everybody!! They are really nice and profesional! I don`t regret choosing them!

Rafal J, Owner at VIP Service - Transport & Concierge, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing VIP Service.
Guest is always the most important for us that is why we always try to organize all the tours according to your expectations. Thank you for notice that!
Rafal Jablonski
Owner / CEO

See more reviews
Reviewed May 5, 2013

VIP service is an efficient, reliable, high quality travel society. We were 4 people and chose VIP service for the shuttle service from Chopin airport to our hotel. The van is new and luxurious, the price low if compared to italian prices. We also did with VIP service a guided tour of Warsaw with an italian speaking guide Izabela that showed all the most interesting places in a perfect italian. Thank you VIP service and thank you Izabela.

1  Thank totem3
Rafal J, Owner at VIP Service - Transport & Concierge, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the time that you have spent to write a comment about VIP Service. We made every efford to keep our cars in the best shape and our float is constantly enlarged with new cars to keep our service on the highest level. Sightseeing in Italian, Spanish, English, German, Russian is no a problem... Tell us which language do you preffer and we arrange an appropiate guide!
Rafal Jablonski