“Fantastic Tour of the City”

VIP Service - Transport & Concierge
Ranked #3 of 22 Transportation in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Vip Service Private Tours & Transfers welcome to Warsaw! VIP Service offer flexible and personalized "door to door" range of high quality day trips and transfers by private car/minivan or a minibus for groups & individual travellers. We are working with friendship, passion and creativity always to respond to our individual needs. You can describe your wishes and preferences and the tour will be tailored to them based on our extensive knowledge and experience. In our offer you will find tours in Warsaw (Warsaw Tour, Jesiwsh Tour, Chopin Tour), tours from Warsaw (Tour to Krakow, Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine, Black Madonna tour - Czestochowa, Treblinka, Wolf's lair- Gierłoz Mazury district ) and other activities in Warsaw. Our tours are availabe in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. The most popular Warsaw tour is the private overview tour. You will see most of the beautiful sights in just a half a day, leaving the other half to explore on your own or go inside a place you especially liked such as the Old Town & Royal Castle totaly destroyed during the II WW, Royal Garden "Łazienki", traces of Jewish Getto, look of pre-war Warsaw on the right side of the Vistula river and finaly modern quater of Warsaw.
Chicago, Illinois
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour of the City”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

En route to Wrocław, I had a nine hour layover in Warsaw. I looked online and found VIP Services. I am really glad I did.

I had a driver for six hours and an English speaking guide for three. The driver's English was good and the guide's was excellent (his name was Peter, the driver was Adam).

Adam was waiting for me at the airport and this provided me an easy way to keep my carry on with me during the trip. He also took me to the Wilanów to walk around prior to meeting up with Peter.

Once there, Peter showed me around a bit more, providing excellent background to the history of the area and Warsaw in general.

Afterwards, he took me to the old town and we walked around more.

I don't know if he normally accompanies people for meals, but I offered him to join me for dinner, which he accepted. This was nice as he was able to give me his thoughts on traditional polish foods (we had pierogies, zurek and bigos). It was most excellent!

Peter was very friendly and accommodating. He had suggestions of where to go, but also let me dictate places I wanted to see. He also helped me get a few souvenirs on the way (I collect Starbucks mugs).

I never felt rushed, other than when it was time to get to the airport and I wanted to enjoy more time in Warsaw.

Kudos to Peter, Adam and Rafał, who is the owner and helped coordinate everything within 48 hour of my arrival.

Great hospitality, service and I look forward to bringing my family and doing it again!

Visited November 2013
Rafal J, Kierownik at VIP Service - Transport & Concierge, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Dear Barry F,
Thank you for your valuable time spared to write about your experience. We are very proud that we can helped you to spend realy good time during your short visit in our beautiful city. Our employees are always professional and flexible, trying to give best advise for our customers needs. I hope that you will give us a chance to assst you again.

Kind regards,

Robert Kacperczyk
Office Manager

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great way to get to know Warsaw!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I must say that I do not like having the City tours together with other people. There are usually screaming kids, that are totaly not interested in hearing what the guide has to say or the teenagers who were made by their parents to join the group, thats why me and my boyfriend decided on a private tour. And I must say we made a great choice!

From the moment we came to Warsaw we wanted to go to the roof gardens by the Warsaw University Library, visit Wilanow Casle and get to the top of the Palace of Culture (there is a viewing point there!). So we asked if it is possible to visit this places (they were not mentioned on any leaflet we have seen. It was orginized right away. The guide told us a lot about Warsaw, about how it was destroyed during the war- and we were surprised how Warsaw was rebuilt! It`s a beautiful city!

What can I say more... the guide spoke perfect english and was really nice! The car had air conditioning (and thank god for that! it was really hot outside!!)

I recomen the company to everybody!! They are really nice and profesional! I don`t regret choosing them!

Visited May 2013
Rafal J, Owner at VIP Service - Transport & Concierge, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing VIP Service.
Guest is always the most important for us that is why we always try to organize all the tours according to your expectations. Thank you for notice that!
Teramo, Italy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Luxury shuttle service and great tour of Warsaw in italian”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

VIP service is an efficient, reliable, high quality travel society. We were 4 people and chose VIP service for the shuttle service from Chopin airport to our hotel. The van is new and luxurious, the price low if compared to italian prices. We also did with VIP service a guided tour of Warsaw with an italian speaking guide Izabela that showed all the most interesting places in a perfect italian. Thank you VIP service and thank you Izabela.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank totem3
Rafal J, Owner at VIP Service - Transport & Concierge, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the time that you have spent to write a comment about VIP Service. We made every efford to keep our cars in the best shape and our float is constantly enlarged with new cars to keep our service on the highest level. Sightseeing in Italian, Spanish, English, German, Russian is no a problem... Tell us which language do you preffer and we arrange an appropiate guide!
Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Really nice people”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

If you want to know everything in Warsaw, every museum, every site, good places to eat, just call Rafal from Vip service. He is the nicest, real fast ( I ask for a city tour and in less than half an hour the driver was in our hotel to pick us up). The driver Barth is an attraction him self. He took us to drink vodka and food in the real polish way. His brother Matt is a great guy too. They are the best way to know Warsaw.

Visited April 2013
Dear Guest,
I am glad that you have enjoyed the evening spent with VIP Service. Our mission is to treat our guests like our own family which never seen Warsaw. I am proud that we are successful in it.
Sligo, Ireland
“Vip Service - Day Tours first class service!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Vip Service - Day Tours provided me and my family with a great tour package and first class service during our stay in Poland in April 2013.
The daytours in the Warsaw and Cracow were really fantastic! It was also a very special experience to see all amazing monuments. The service is 5 stars, comfortable modern cars, English speaking staff with very polite manners. Our guide was great, and we were able to see some really cool stuff with a minimum of effort, since we didn't have much time in Poland. Price was really good for what we got, and for once in my life I actually enjoyed the lunch place a tour company took me to.
Thank you guys for making our stay in Poland magical!!

Visited April 2013
Dear Guest,
I am proud of VIP Service team when I can read such a flattering review! You have made my day, thank you and hope to see you upon your next visit in Poland!