“VIP Service the best in Warsaw!!!”

VIP Service - Transport & Concierge
Ranked #3 of 22 Transportation in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Vip Service Private Tours & Transfers welcome to Warsaw! VIP Service offer flexible and personalized "door to door" range of high quality day trips and transfers by private car/minivan or a minibus for groups & individual travellers. We are working with friendship, passion and creativity always to respond to our individual needs. You can describe your wishes and preferences and the tour will be tailored to them based on our extensive knowledge and experience. In our offer you will find tours in Warsaw (Warsaw Tour, Jesiwsh Tour, Chopin Tour), tours from Warsaw (Tour to Krakow, Auschwitz, Wieliczka Salt Mine, Black Madonna tour - Czestochowa, Treblinka, Wolf's lair- Gierłoz Mazury district ) and other activities in Warsaw. Our tours are availabe in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Russian. The most popular Warsaw tour is the private overview tour. You will see most of the beautiful sights in just a half a day, leaving the other half to explore on your own or go inside a place you especially liked such as the Old Town & Royal Castle totaly destroyed during the II WW, Royal Garden "Łazienki", traces of Jewish Getto, look of pre-war Warsaw on the right side of the Vistula river and finaly modern quater of Warsaw.
Warsaw, Poland
“VIP Service the best in Warsaw!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

A few days ago I was visited by my friend from London, Marco. It was his first visit in Warsaw so I organized him a transportation from airport to hotel by VIP Service. Marco said that the driver was incredible - he knew a lot about Warsaw! So we decided to organized sightseeing Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola. What else can I say about this? Well, the car was very comfortable, clean and exclusive, driver spoke fluent English, was communicative, polite and very helpful. Dream trip by the city ever! Marco learned more about Warsaw and for sure he will be come back here! I highly recommended this service. Thanks again!!!

Visited April 2013
Rafal J, Owner at VIP Service - Transport & Concierge, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Guest,
I am pleased to hear that you and your friend have enjoyed the Warsaw city tour! We are sure that Warsaw and Poland has even something more to offer, so we strongly invite for the next time!

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Laval, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Every time my business takes me to Warsaw I always use VIP Car Service. They are always on time and the drivers all are very nice, knowledgeable and are very presentable. I have recommended them to my colleagues and to all my friends visiting or doing business in Warsaw. The cars are very clean. Thanks Rafal and gang !!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank JoyS1
Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for the time spend with us! We are doing our best to make sure that way to the office is not only a necessity but also a pleasure. Hope to see you soon.
Imatra, Southern Finland, Finland
“Jaana&Raimo from Finland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

VIP Service was a new experience to us, recommended by our hotel. It has incredibly well-informed, polite and flexible service. Four amazing hours through gorgeous Warsaw, and exactly in the places we wanted to see (and some extra!). In four hours we learned more about Warsaw than in 12 years in school :) Fantastic service, which we warmly recommend!

Visited March 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind review! I am really pleased that you have enjoyed your Warsaw tour. VIP Service cooperates with most of the 4 & 5* Warsaw's hotels and we are grateful that thanks to them we gain new valable customers.
Moscow, Russia
“Perfect June in Warsaw!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We`ve been in Poland in June for Euro2012. We searched for the company
that will orginze our stay in Poland. We decided on Vip Service. They
organized the match tickets (opening game and and greece- russia).
Seats were perfect!! we had a great view!! The company organized some
passes for the parking so we were droped off on the parking just few
meters away from our entrance and picked up in the same place.
Everything went smoothly!

As we had few days between matches Vip Service organized us a day city
tour with the guide. Very professional!! The guide(very friendly
lady!) and the driver were waiting for us in the reception of the
hotel. We had a lovely day! We didn`t know that the Prague district
was so fascinating!!

On our fourth day we decided to visit Cracow and Wieliczka. The only
minus is that we had to get up early... we were picked up from the
hotel at 6 am- but it was our decision! we wanted to have a lot time
to sightsee;) The drive was safe and the driver spoke very good
english. We also received some materials to read on the way.

In general we highly recomend the company! They are very punctual,
nice, speak good english and were open to any suggestions that we had
(we wanted to see the fountain park- but it wasn`t included in our
tour plan at the beggining;), well it was in the end ;))

Visited June 2012
Rafal J, Owner at VIP Service - Transport & Concierge, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the time that you have spent to write a review about our service. It is relly important to us to ensure that our Guests have the best memories from Poland and this is the reason why we always work with accordance to our motto: "We are able to organize for you anything - as soon as possible. Impossible thing we handle in stock, whereas the miracles have to wait a while to be fulfilled". I hope you will visit Poland again.
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best tour ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I have chosen VIP Service for the group of colleagues visiting my office. As they needed an airport pick-up. They were so happy with the excellent service provided so decided to book a trip to Zelazowa Wola for the day off. The service was great. The driver was very punctual and communicative. He also knew the city very well as suggested us plenty of nice places to spend the rest of the weekend (even I had no idea that such places exists in the city I live in!). Highly recommended!

Visited April 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing VIP Service day tour! I am really glad that you and your guests have enjoyed trip to Zelazowa Wola and Warsaw city tour. Poland has still a several unique place to discover, so we recommend our service for the future as we will do our best to suprise you again.