“A calm, soothing environment with lovely staff”

Oasis Beauty Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive day spa in the Heart of Warsaw offering a wide range of beauty and body therapies including Therapeutic and Clasical Massage, Thai Organic Body Treatments and Beauty Therapies. Manicure and Therapeutic Pedicure Groups booking, couple treatments and private parties. All treatments are provided by our highly professional and fully qualified staff who will take you away from your busy, stressful lives and help you to relax in the tranquil surroundings of Oasis Beauty Day Spa. Our philosophy is to provide our clients with a calm, relaxing environment where they can forget the stresses, whether for a moment or for the whole day. We accept credit cards.
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I stopped in to have pedicures on a trip to Warsaw. The staff were super - very welcoming and friendly. We both have perfectly tended feet now. Highly recommended.

1  Thank soapybath

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We had a good time, it is a nice spa, and a good massage. They did not change my order like i said in the mail, they just went through with their recomendation, so i had to pay loads for something i did not want, and missed out on a footmassage. But the worst thing is that this spa does NOT take card. It did cost me a lot of stress and about 70 euro go get the money from a ATM. Serious spa`s take card! The whole thing who sould have cost me 2240 pln really did cost 3851 pln. You will never see me there again.

10  Thank Janette R
Monika H, Owner at Oasis Beauty Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for your comment.

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the massage in our spa, and that you appreciated the fact that we opened especially for you after our normal working hours. I am disappointed that you feel aggrieved about the total price of all treatments and would ask you to check your emails as I can confirm that the price of treatments was agreed by you via email prior to making the reservation. The email clearly stated each treatment and the relevant costs per person, with a total price of 3,430 PLN for 7 people for bachelorette party. You requested foot massage for each person, which we included in the full body massage. We also provided you with hot hand treatments for free, which would normally cost 55 PLN per person.
We pride ourselves on the levels of service that we offer to our clients and I believe we did everything possible to ensure that your party enjoyed a relaxing stress free time in our spa. This included free drinks and strawberries, free samples to all your guests and free cosmetic box of PAYOT products for the bride to be. As the manager of the spa I oversee all bookings to ensure satisfaction, and that day I remember asking all your guests if they were happy with everything and everyone of them said yes. I even remember helping you to go to ATM and not once did you mention anything to me regarding any dissatisfaction with the treatments or price of these treatments. My staff and I are always willing to listen to our clients’ needs and concerns in order to provide the best experience possible at a price that is comfortable for all parties. Therefore I am very sorry that you felt you needed to make a complaint about the price and other things after everything had been confirmed, agreed and paid for. If you had mentioned any of these comments to me on the day, then I would have done my best to find a solution to alleviate any concerns that you had. I strongly believe that all your guests had a great time in our spa and left very happy and relaxed, which is surely the most important thing and the reason why you booked this experience. Therefore I would hope that you would consider visiting us again in the future and I can ensure that I will make sure that you are satisfied.

Yours Sincerely
Monika Harabin
manager

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Very good spa, fantastic massage e very nice persons. I had a 90 minutes classic massage with a lady, her massage was one of the best I have ever had ( and I had massages everywhere) , very professional .

Rooms are nice and very clean .

A must!

Thanks for the Massage .

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Was a bit sceptical when I walked passed it. The building looked old.

But when you entered the spa it was magic. We did not have any reservation, but this was no problems for this girls. Me and my husband got a sportsmassage for a good price. In the same room together - a perfect way to relax with your loved one.

The massage was very very good and they know how to make you relax.

2  Thank Holter-Nilsen
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Dont be put off that its not the most luxurious looking of spa's i have been to many 5 star spas and this little gem beat them all, myself and partner had an indian herd massage followed by a foot massage, both of us fell asleep, the ladies here are gifted. we went back the second day to.

CON, must pay by cash.