“Very good massage and good price.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oasis Beauty Day Spa

Oasis Beauty Day Spa
Ranked #2 of 66 Spas & Wellness in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: Exclusive day spa in the Heart of Warsaw offering a wide range of beauty and body therapies including Therapeutic and Clasical Massage, Thai Organic Body Treatments and Beauty Therapies. Manicure and Therapeutic Pedicure Groups booking, couple treatments and private parties. All treatments are provided by our highly professional and fully qualified staff who will take you away from your busy, stressful lives and help you to relax in the tranquil surroundings of Oasis Beauty Day Spa. Our philosophy is to provide our clients with a calm, relaxing environment where they can forget the stresses, whether for a moment or for the whole day. We accept credit cards.
Oslo, Norway
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Very good massage and good price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Was a bit sceptical when I walked passed it. The building looked old.

But when you entered the spa it was magic. We did not have any reservation, but this was no problems for this girls. Me and my husband got a sportsmassage for a good price. In the same room together - a perfect way to relax with your loved one.

The massage was very very good and they know how to make you relax.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Holter-Nilsen

• Polish first
Cork, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“A must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Dont be put off that its not the most luxurious looking of spa's i have been to many 5 star spas and this little gem beat them all, myself and partner had an indian herd massage followed by a foot massage, both of us fell asleep, the ladies here are gifted. we went back the second day to.

CON, must pay by cash.

Visited January 2014
3 Thank cmca-bear
Gothenburg, Västra Götaland, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing massage and facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We found this wonderful little place in Warszawa and just love it. The facial was really good, she took her time and really knew what she was doing. After the facial I got the deep tissue massage, and it was amazing. The took her time with the parts that ached and I felt so good afterwords (even if it hurt some during, but I think it's supposed to do that!). My boyfriend took the relaxing massage and was really happy.

It's cheap, but they don't accept credit cards.

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Madeleine C
Stavanger, Norway
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very professional spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

We loved it!! They reserved the whole spa for us. Very professional staff. Nice tratments and good price compare to Norwegian prices. We can absolutely recommand this spa in Warszawa.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Irene H
Belfast, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Totally fabulous massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

I was in Warsaw in June and I went to have a Thai massage at oasis spa. When I went in the staff was friendly and the place was nice and clean. The Thai massage therapist was totally fabulous at her job and me having many massages throughout the world this was one of the best.This therapist was amazing trained and had a lot of experience in the field of massage as I myself am a massage therapist with over 13 years of experience.

Give this place a try you will not be disappointed.

Archie