“Super Nice”
Review of Vege Miasto

Vege Miasto
Ranked #26 of 3,333 Restaurants in Warsaw
Reviewed October 24, 2018 via mobile

A very cute place in the heart of town offering a huge selection of vegan dishes, very original plates and creations, super Kind staff! A pleasant variation from the typical polish kitchen.
Family friendly.

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

I stumbled over this little hidden gem by coincidence: all restaurants in the old town did not convince me as looking so traditional, so I decided to walk back to the hotel. On a long and big road , I saw the small entrance and my intuition told me to enter. Good choice, I felt immediately at home. Young and modern with a menu that made it really hard to chose as everything sounded great. The girls behind the counter were incredibly sweet and caring, finding a solution to all my problems (too cold? I close the door for you? chai tea too spicy, I make a new one for you etc).

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Lovely place and great customer service. Very good value for money. Good food selection . I finally had the chance to try a typical polish soup in a vegan version and it was delicious. The rest of the food and the wine were very good too. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

Great option for vegetarians and vegans. Everyday vege lunch for 25 złoty (soup and main), cheesecakes without cheese, raw raspberry tart and many more. Also great teas and good wines. Always busy.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Hubby is veggie, I am not. I prefer going to places that serve meat if we're eating out, but the food at Vegemiasto was so delicious that I asked if we could return. Had the tortilla first time - most delicious guacamole ever (apologies to my sister who is a chef and whose guacamole is also good but not as good!!!!) Second time, had koftas with lovely potatoes.
Husband totally embarrassed himself by asking if the curry contained meat - we'd got used to dishes in Poland that seemed veggie suddenly having some surprise bits of bacon in!!! For a few moments he forgot he was in a vegan place!!!
Must mention the raspberry smoothie which was lovely.

Date of visit: September 2018