“The best in Warsaw.”

Cuisines: European, International
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I live in London, if this restaurant was in London I would eat there as often as I could. Excellent food. Really nice and knowledgable people running it.

1  Thank CasparChiswick
There are newer reviews for Nolita Restaurant

Reviewed September 5, 2013

So far it's best restaurant in Warsaw taking into account food quality. Only fresh ingredients, perfectly visually meals. Few tables only, nice decor with view on kitchen.
Small minus for the service - as for high quality restaurant it looks waiters might improve themselves.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

On our last day in Warsaw, before our flight we had lunch here for a change after going to so many authentic Polish restaurants. The hotel is stylish and serves nice delicate food. The waiting staff (did not ask for his name) is very friendly of high service standard. A bit expensive but worth a go!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

My wife and I had our first dinner at Nolita this evening. It's simply the best restaurant in Warsaw, bar none. We've lived here for a year and have sampled most of the "good" restaurants. Most are uneven and inconsistent; a few rise to good. Nolita is on a different level, though.

Yes, you pay for it. But actually not much more than any of the other top restaurants in Warsaw. In the case of Nolita, however, you get what you pay for. I had the sole muniere. The fish was absolutely fresh (not frozen or fishy from age) and the chef clearly knew what he was doing with the sauce. My wife had the pepper steak. The meat was very good (a few steps short, though, of the best Argentine, U.S., or Irish steaks available elsewhere) and the sauce was the perfect counterpoint. The salads were incredibly fresh. My scallop appetizer was superb and my wife's tuna tartare was stunning. If you'd like an amazing desert, try the chocolate praline cake.

The only point I'd make on service was that the waiter seemed to lose interest at the end of the meal. It took a while to get his attention for the bill. Otherwise, the service was attentive.

We'll be going back -- many times.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Good food, bad service but seemed crowded and understaffed. Would return hoping it was a one off. Nice decor and open kitchen.

1  Thank Marta473