“I liked it but better reserve a table )”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Curry House

Curry House
Ranked #115 of 2,451 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: All dishes use only the freshest of ingredients, cooked with natural herbs and carefully selected spice blends by our renowned chefs.
“I liked it but better reserve a table )”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I`ve been there twice. It`s rather a "fancy" bar than a restaurant because there are limited table options and the main room is adapted from a tent. But we don`t want to rate the surroundings but the food. Anyhow - you should make a reservation because of the limited table numbers confronted with the popularity of the place. The first time I`ve been there I had to try the all world popular chicken tikka masala. As for my taste it was good but to much tomato`y. Nevertheless you could taste the other ingredients apart from the hotness and that is a "+". If you order tikka masala and taste nothing but hotness you can skip this restaurant. Its like with a "schabowy". If a restaurant can`t make a decent "schabowy" than everything else will be a disappointment. The Nan`s are tasty and properly baked in the tandor oven. The rice is as it should be. The Mango lasi is for my taste not chilled enough, but I have never been to india so maybe it should be like this. At my yesterdays visit we had tree dishes: Chicken Hariyali Tikka, Mutton Jalfreiji and Mutton Rogan Josh. The first one grilled in the tandor was very tasty and succulent baked in green herbs. I would recommend (the only downside was the old looking salad served with the grilled meat). The Jalfreiji was good balanced between hotness and other tastes but for my taste a little to much spice powder was added. With a plain NAN it was tasty. The Rogan Josh for my taste was to hot. You could barely taste the onions, however I ate it switched with the Jalfreiji which I liked more and maybe that was why I have liked it less. As it comes to service - it`s quick but because of the crowd you should have 30 minutes spare for waiting for your meal. As it comes to the price point, I think it is worth, but considering the portions - It`s a bit overpriced unless some of the ingredients are imported from India.
My final verdict is Very GOOD.

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect Indian food..”
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I visit curry house a week ago with my frieds..really superb and real delecious taste of indian food...specially I like mango lessi...delecious and awesome...... Taste..

1 Thank Saalai S
Warsaw, Poland
“Been here again - it was superb again”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My second visit to Cury House was great, again. This time we had a party of four and decided to take different meals to try as any different stuff as possible. To recap it quickly:

- Palak Paneer: nice, but I'm not a fan of spinach
- Methi Chicken: interesting taste, very good
- Chicken Korma: amazing, sweet and delicious
- Chicken Jalfreiji: great, spicy
- Kadai Mutton: amazing, the best of the bunch. Rated with two peppers (out of four) was really spicy.

We had great time, the food was super-delicious. We were suprised that there were so many people: some of the had to wait 10-20 minutes for a table, so if you really want to get here, make a reservation. As previously, the service is fast and professional.

Cons (very minor):
- it got nicer inside, but this is stil more like a bar/bistro than a restaurant
- no air conditioning :(
- no ice with drinks :(

To sum it up: THE best Indian food in Warsaw.

2 Thank kochamkinie
“real indian food”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I ordered the food from them many times, it is real indian food without non-indian ingredients. They can make it even more real if you ask them to add some spice, you could not ask for more. The food is very tasty with good herbst and spices which gives a lot of flavour, I always have something vegetarian and it is always delicious, cannot ask for anything more, please do not change!!! one of the best indian experiences ever, to my surprise not in london but warsaw :-) the satff is very friendly and their best

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank annabellxx
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Curry House best restaurant”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Carry House is the best indian restaurant in Warsaw no doubt
my favourite dish is chicke vindaloo whit garlic naan will make you cry better take jogurt to drink :)

• Visited January 2014