“Cozy and expensive ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

2 pastas cost 68zl, it’s not a cheap, I guess. Interior is really cozy and groovy. If you go for a walk near the Museum of Kopernik, go there and have a good meal.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Nice food with very nice stuff, not expensive, you can eat well for fair budget. There is an option to eat outside in the air

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I found this place through an article about less tourity places in Warsaw and I would definitelly recommend it. The food is delicious and the staff are very friendly! I would say that the only thing missing is at least a small selection of wines on the menu.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

We had just left Copernicus Science Centre and were ravenous. I whipped out my phone and looked for restaurants nearby. This led us to a wonderful restaurant on a shady tree filled street. I was with a fussy eater on sixteen who still talks about that great lunch we had in downtown Warsaw.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

If you manage to get into Dziurka od Klucza (!) you can be pretty much sure, you will like what you're served. The food is fantastic. That's it, fan ta stic.
I have never had a bad experience in terms of the food. More so, I have never heard of anyone having a bad experience of such kind.

The only thing I can complain about is the space. This place is tiny. It's almost impossible to get a table without a reservation, especially in the winter season when there are no tables outside.
Book a table.