“Excellent Tw Hour Tour”

Break in Warsaw - Walking Tours
Ranked #13 of 128 Tours in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of Warsaw City guides who are fascinated by our subject. We organize trips in six languages: Polish, English, Spanish, Russian, French and Italian and we aim to show places and buildings of interest to everyone and to help to understand the complicated history of our city. Choose: walking, scooter or bike tour. Don't hesitate to join us!
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I have been on a few of these free two hour tours recently in the Baltic region, and I really enjoyed this one. I like that it specifically covered the Soviet Era buildings and architecture, which were not covered on any other tour I took. My favorite part was that the guide was in her twenties when the Berlin wall fell and Poland regained it's independence so she remembered what it was like visiting the censorship bureau, and her mother waiting in long lines, and ration cards. The guide's first hand experience and attention to detail mad eme rate Excellent!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Want to understand Warsaw, knowing its secrets and curiosities? Knowing the experience of people living there since decades ago? And at the same time learn about the most interesting places in the coty now? Just drop in for these amazing free tours!!!! :) the guides are excellent and people attending the tours interesting as well. I strongly recommend these tours. And thanks for the guides that had the idea. I have attended the Communist Warsaw adn Jewish tour, unfortunately I did not have time for the old town tour...

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Gosia showed us all the Old Town and told us also lots of interesting stories about the city with a lot of energy and animation even when we were only two persons in the tour.
Thank you Gosia!

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The tour lasts over two hours. During this time, Jan, our guide, was keen to answer any question. This he did to a full range of subjects and from most of our group.(He also advised me about a badge, which I possibly wouldn't have worn had I known).
It is a walking tour but there are many information stops so it is within the range of almost all abilities.
Following the tour, all who listen will look at the city in a new light

1  Thank Jaketjeff
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Have been on a guided tour twice now and will go more as everytime the experience is fun,suprising and informative. After 9 years living in Warsaw it is great to get to know the city from a totally different side!!!

1  Thank AlexBu2