“Jan is the man for this tour”

Break in Warsaw - Walking Tours
Ranked #11 of 146 Tours in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of Warsaw City guides who are fascinated by our subject. We organize trips in six languages: Polish, English, Spanish, Russian, French and Italian and we aim to show places and buildings of interest to everyone and to help to understand the complicated history of our city. Choose: walking, scooter or bike tour. Don't hesitate to join us!
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

The tour lasts over two hours. During this time, Jan, our guide, was keen to answer any question. This he did to a full range of subjects and from most of our group.(He also advised me about a badge, which I possibly wouldn't have worn had I known).
It is a walking tour but there are many information stops so it is within the range of almost all abilities.
Following the tour, all who listen will look at the city in a new light

1  Thank Jaketjeff
All reviews
"private walking tour"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 4 reviews
in 5 reviews
"tailor"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Have been on a guided tour twice now and will go more as everytime the experience is fun,suprising and informative. After 9 years living in Warsaw it is great to get to know the city from a totally different side!!!

1  Thank AlexBu2
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The walk was great - not only because I saw new places in Warsaw that I did not know about but I also I learnt a lot of interesting and funny stuff about animals connected to Warsaw and its history. The guide was great and I had much fun!

1  Thank extremely_blue
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Their Warsaw Jewish tour is very informative, comprehensive, and interesting. I learned so much during the 2.5-hour tour, which takes you to many, many places you wouldn't be able to find or notice by yourself. The guide was super nice and enthusiastic about Warsaw's past. Recommended!

1  Thank Leanne R
See more reviews
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was an impressive tour through the Warsaw's soviet era. Our guide was very competent friendly. She explained many the architecture and many facts of the soviet time with many own experiences, so the trip was very interesting and vivid. Highly recommended when starting a sightseeing in Warsaw. Thanks a lot.

2  Thank ReinhardRadler
Gosia R, Owner at Break in Warsaw - Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for such a nice comment. We hope you'll come back to Warsaw one day and enjoy our other trips. Thank you for joining us!