“Warsaw on four legs”

Break in Warsaw - Walking Tours
Ranked #13 of 129 Tours in Warsaw
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a group of Warsaw City guides who are fascinated by our subject. We organize trips in six languages: Polish, English, Spanish, Russian, French and Italian and we aim to show places and buildings of interest to everyone and to help to understand the complicated history of our city. Choose: walking, scooter or bike tour. Don't hesitate to join us!
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The walk was great - not only because I saw new places in Warsaw that I did not know about but I also I learnt a lot of interesting and funny stuff about animals connected to Warsaw and its history. The guide was great and I had much fun!

1  Thank extremely_blue

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Their Warsaw Jewish tour is very informative, comprehensive, and interesting. I learned so much during the 2.5-hour tour, which takes you to many, many places you wouldn't be able to find or notice by yourself. The guide was super nice and enthusiastic about Warsaw's past. Recommended!

1  Thank Leanne R
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was an impressive tour through the Warsaw's soviet era. Our guide was very competent friendly. She explained many the architecture and many facts of the soviet time with many own experiences, so the trip was very interesting and vivid. Highly recommended when starting a sightseeing in Warsaw. Thanks a lot.

2  Thank ReinhardRadler
Gosia R, Owner at Break in Warsaw - Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Thank you for such a nice comment. We hope you'll come back to Warsaw one day and enjoy our other trips. Thank you for joining us!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

It was just be one the tour but the guide took me around and it was very interesting and he talked about everything and knew questions i had just about the city in general!!

1  Thank briddge
Jan D, guide at Break in Warsaw - Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Glad you enjoyed it. I hope that you managed to buy some warmer clothes! See you next time and all the best.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Very kindly and interesting tour, great to meet warsaw. The tour guide is lovely and showed us the most important communist buildings in the city.

1  Thank alvarope