“A gem of a hotel in Warsaw.”
Review of H15 Boutique

H15 Boutique
Ranked #1 of 124 Hotels in Warsaw
Chicago, IL
“A gem of a hotel in Warsaw.”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Our stay here was amazing from start to finish. Where to start...

The location, while not perfect if your one of the touristy group bus ride types, is great if you like to discover a city on your own. Two great bars (Beirut and Kraken) right across the street, right by awesome coffee shops, good restaurants (of which Signature is one of) and a quick walk to some of the sights. Old Town and all that is maybe a 15 min walk (but it's a fun walk so well worth it).

The staff is as nice, welcoming and accommodating as any I have encountered. My wife and I were traveling with our 6th month old baby, and they went out of their way to make sure we we had what we needed.

The design of the hotel is hip and modern, but in a very elegant way. The rooms are spacious and clean, with nice layouts and furnishings (far exceeded my expectations). It's clear the owners are not messing around here. This place is the real deal.

I would highly highly recommend H15 to anyone traveling to Warsaw for business or pleasure. If there is any justice this place will be around for a long long time and the owners and operators will enjoy years of great success. Again, I can't recommend this place highly enough. My wife is from Warsaw, so we come here a lot. This is our new go to place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank KidAwesome
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Dear Kid Awesome,

Thank you a hundred times over for taking effort to write such long and positive comment after staying with us. You cannot even imagine how much it means for us whenever we read so many compliments as yours.

Hope you will stay with us again next time you are visit family of your wife. I will meet you with pleasure - please just ask about me at the reception.

H15 Boutique & Signature Restaurant

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had a pleasure to stay in this place for few times.

By far this is the greatest place in Warsaw. Had a quality of a top notch hotel (really did not find better in Warsaw) + privacy of small boutique private apartment.
I travel to Warsaw every week and if you have not tried this place please do it.
You will never choose any other hotel.

1 Thank ProjektKuchnia
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Bartek G,

Thank you very much for you feedback and your confidence saying that if someone try H15 would never go anywere else. I am not sure if that applies to all Guests but many of them become our regular customers indeed. Thank you that you are one of them and I would love to meet you personally if you find a few spare minutes during one of your next stays - please just ask the reception to call me.

Hope to see you soon,

Best Regards,

Karkow
Reviewed February 26, 2014

They advertise that you'd feel like home there. Well, that's not true. Actually i have felt much better in H 15 ;) Simple and stylish interior design, all facilites that you would need ( good coffee!) and extremely comfy queen size beds.

As an added value I would point the building with it's modern architecture, redesigned with a glamorous postmodern style

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Anna Szan-El,

If you feel better at H15 than at your own home I would have an advice for you - just move to us for good. We can offer one or two bedroom apartment for longstay and provide any service required.
Seriously - thank you for your fantastic review - it is important to us. Hope to see you again at H15.

Bests,

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed just for one night whilst on a business trip recently, nice place, clean, free wifi, nice rooms. Only sampled breakfast which was very nice with plenty of choice. No reason not to come again. Did seem very quite though but may just have been time of year or the time I was at breakfast.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Tony S
MarcinMazur, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Tony S,

Thank you for you review and positive words about us. Reading yours feedback I have impression that all your stay was good. February is very quite month in Warsaw hotel business indeed. I hope to see you again at H15 and believe that we may got 5 points from you after next visit. It is important us to make you feel as good as possible.

Krakow, Poland
Reviewed January 31, 2014

A great place: friendly staff, an exceptional interior design, great food. I'm there approx one night a week and the team often suprises with something special: a bigger room, a restaurant voucher or so.

Finally: a great location! Poznańska street has some of the best pubs (Beirut, Tel-Awiw, Kraken) and restaurants (Kaskrut!!!) in Warsaw.

1 Thank Dawid S
Gdansk, Poland
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I travel to Warsaw each month and each time I choose H15. Wonderful host first of all, great location, nice rooms, delicious food - what else you need ? :) I alwasy in run, so I just dream about more time in this hotel for myself to enjoy all what they offer for clients. Highly recommended place !

Room Tip: Each room is individually designed - very nice, but if you like space choose not cheapest one - you...
2 Thank Marta S
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Marta S

I know that as our regular Guest you have been asked to write the feedback by member of our team. Thank you for your support and for choosing H15 as your place to stay in Warsaw. I would love to meet you during your next visit as I am trying to get know all Guests who vist us regulary. If you find spare minut please let my know by our reception desk.

Best wishes,

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

A beautiful butique hotel with very nice rooms and an excelent restaurant. You can choose to have the consistant breakfast in your room. A major advantage is that the hotel is located near the city center, only 10 min walking from the Central Station. Personell is also very friendly and helpfull.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Mr Alin-71,

Thank you for taking time to write a comment for H15 as we asked. I know from the reception team that you are one of our regular Guests. Thank you very much for having you at H15. I would meet you with pleasure during your next vist. Please let the reception know if you find a few minutes for me. Thank you again for you review.

Best wishes,