“Luxourius - pop art style”
Review of H15 Boutique

H15 Boutique
Ranked #1 of 126 Hotels in Warsaw
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice and charm hotel (interesting design - all rooms are different - in pop art style - beautiful patio) ! Good location - in the city center of Warsaw. Very friendly and helpful staff. Nice breakfast - served in you room :) ( tip: breakfast are not included to the room charge).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was my first stay in H15 and for sure not my last one. The hotel is luxurious with friendly staff and in a perfect location. My superior suite with separate bedroom was spacious, comfortable and well-appointed. Coffee from Nespresso coffee maker was delicious. The bathroom was of a very high standard. What I liked most was heated floor and really good cosmetics. Breakfast served at the apartment was really tasty and at reasonable price. Restaurant “Signature” is beautiful and bright. Lamb chops- delicious!
I'm looking forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2013

4 of us shared an apartment, and we were very happy with our stay. Modern, clean, nice bathroom, high ceilings, big TV, good service (on 2 of our 3 days they even brought us some tasty cake for an afternoon treat). The pullout couch was not the most comfortable, but I would still say it was good value for the cost.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AllanRM13
Reviewed February 28, 2013

First, I have to say that I choose this property mainly based on the reviews. There are many choices within this price range, so I trusted in my fellow contributors.
OK, it's a nice place but I really don't understand why so many "fives".
Maybe I have been given a standard apartment, but mine was just like this: standard at its best.
You have a kitchenette, but you can't cook, which is a non sense, you a nice coffee machine, but you are given only 3 "loads" of coffee, so if you and your wife have one after dinner, there will not be enough for breakfast next day.
Breakfast is served ONLY at your apartment, with a significant surcharge just for delivery.
Amenities are minimal. For the first time in many years I couldn't use the slippers (too small).
In our second day room service came at an inconvenient time, we asked them to came later, they told us "we are leaving".
Out of three receptionists we met, only one was really nice and helpful.
I am not 100% disappointed, but, again I don't think this place deserves these high scores.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Rutilante
Marcin M, General Manager at H15 Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Thank you for your comment. We are really sorry that you did not fully enjoy the stay with us. Because your feelings are important to us I let myself to explain couple of things. We operate mostly for short stays as ordinary hotels but we decided to provide little more the other places. Our smallest apartments - Junior Suites (the standard apartments as you call it) have 32m2 and we provide there kitchenette with sink, Kenwood toasters and kettles, fridges & freezers and Nespresso coffee makers. Complimentary coffee and tea boxes are refilled daily during housekeeping. Our Guests are able to get extra portions at the reception desk at any time required. Our staff may also deliver them to the room if the Guest wishes so. We do not provide full kitchen to avoid smells of cooking remained when new guests are checked into the apartment. However for long stays we are able to provide portable induction cooker.
There is no delivery surcharge for our breakfast. The price for the breakfast is 65pln (20$)/per person which is really competitive to other luxury places in Warsaw (most prices starts from over 100pln (30$).)
We provide all standard offered amenities with a difference of higher quality ten most of the places. (Ex. Azzaro cosmetics, high quality bathrobes, slippers ). We are really sorry that the slippers did not fit. We would have changed them with pleasure if you gave us a chance and notify us during your stay).
Our check out time is standard - at 12.00. On every request we do late checkout at 3.00pm without extra charges. We ask to let us know about it before 12.00. Without notice our housekeeping team appears after 12.00 to do their duties ad prepare the apartment for next guests who are promised to get the accommodation from 2pm.
We (H15 management and staff) would be appreciated to talk with every furthered Guest about any inconveniences (even the little ones) during your stay. We are here for you and ready to help you any time you need. Most of things are easy to resolve straight away and make your stay as nice as possible.

Marcin Mazur
H15 Boutque Apartments

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I tried, and failed, to find some negative points about this hotel. The suites are large, modern, airy, and have nice furniture and fittings. The staff are helpful and speak good English. There is even a car that you can use like a taxi (if it is available) which is convenient and nicer than a normal taxi. I had breakfast served in my room a few times and the food was good and great value for the price. WiFi was free and fast, and the TV was huge and had a good variety of channels. The area is also a good one to be in, with a Metro station nearby and a few lively places to go -- I recommend the little group of bars which include Kraken and Beirut across the road, and for an excellent meal, Nolita restaurant around the corner. Of course you can also dine in the hotel restaurant which was recommended on other independent review sites. I plan to stay here on my next visit to Warsaw, without a doubt.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights last weekend in one of the top floor Premier Suites, which overlooked the glass covered central courtard. The apartment was huge, with high ceilings and wooden floors. The floor to ceiling windows to the bedroom, en-suite and lounge gave a light airy feeling to the rooms. The large corner sofa unit in the lounge area could be make into a single bed, therefore 3 people could stay here comfortably. In addition to the en-suite shower room there was a seperate Bathroom off the lounge area. The kitchen area was equipped with toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, sink and fridge. We have stayed in some beautiful hotels around the world, and were not dissapointed by the quality and luxury of the apartment, it was excellent. The furniture and fittings were all of top quality and could have quite easily moved in !
Although the Reception staff appeared polite and professional on checking in, we did wait an hour for some milk it to arrive after we ordered it. However, we didnt order any other room service during our stay as we ate out, so cant really say whether this was usual. Our only
criticism would be the noise from the large air conditioning units installed on the roof above us,
which was only audible once you got in bed and the room was quiet, but must say this bothered me more than my husband, so we didnt mention it to staff. I would definitely recommend H15 apartments and would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yvonne S
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Stayed over Christmas and enjoyed an upgrade to a massive suite. As we were travelling with kids we wanted something self-contained and we found the space easy to manage, safe and warm. We did our laundry and procurement externally. These are definitely the most modern and modern-minded serviced apartments in Warsaw. We've tried a few over the years!

The apartment for families doesn't look quite as chic as the photographs but is still wonderful. The "lobby" area is a great place to hang out.

Warsaw has a great public heating system so it was a bit sad for the environment that H15 uses air-conditioning to heat and cool many of its apartments. Further, because of high ceilings, it takes a few hours to actually make the place feel warm. We also had trouble with consistent hot water and one day had no hot water at all.

H15 is in a great location in an interesting old street and near to Green Coffee, Plac Constituci, the Palace of Culture and the Golden Terraces complex. We took the nearby trams around the city with ease, and any indirect routes we took a tram from the main station nearby.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family