“Fake elegance”

Ranked #355 of 2,698 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: Polish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: AleGloria restaurant was founded 10 years ago as a tribute to the contemporary taste of Young Poland’s traditions. Inspired by the philosophy, art and culture of Young Poland I have painted the restaurant like a red and white picture: lace combined with strawberries, plunged in the glow of creative Polish cuisine. AleGloria combines new philosophy, new aesthetics and new insight into flavours that have been unfairly neglected in the past years. Throughout this inspiring marriage I have rediscovered the culinary art of Young Poland and I aim at presenting these somewhat forgotten flavours in a new, contemporary style to all my Guests visiting the restaurant. In the brightly lit interiors, full of strawberry trees and geese running around the wooden floors, you will find Polish culinary art at its best. It is the perfect combination of the forgotten world and modern culinary ideas, dominated by the best Polish products.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We did not like much about the place other than the design. Waiters have attitude unless you dressed in 3-piece suit. The food is majorly overpriced. there are much better choices in donwtown Warsaw

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We were very impressed with the kitchen! The dumplings were fantastic, better than any others we tried in Poland. Highly recommend the duck and stroganoff was amazing as well. It was our favorite restaurant during this trip and as foodie types, we tried quite a few! Do not miss this one!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This is a very different restaurant to most - to most places I have been globally.....I mean where can you find a restaurant that is themed around strawberries and ducks...!!!???

Read me right: even if a little on the excentric side, this is a superb place for dining. Cellar is beautifully decorated, food is generally very good, service is attentive.

Top for business, and probably very good also for romantic or large family dining.

TRY IT!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I have hosted a business dinner at AleGloria a few weeks ago. The place is absolutely beautiful. We ordered a range of different starters and main dishes and all of them were great. The service was very polite, attentive and helpful. I will definitively visit AleGloria again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

we went there for a business lunch. all went well, we had a good time food and service were decent, literally nothing to complain about, which in my case is already a lot:)