“Warsaw- perfectly shown”

Warsaw City Tours - Hubert Pawlik
Ranked #11 of 120 Tours in Warsaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen !!! My name is Hubert , I am a licensed city guide in Warsaw. I'm Warsovian the third generation, and I love Warsaw for its dramatic history, architecture and culture. Being a licensed tourist guide in Warsaw, I also cultivate the family tradition because my grandfather as a partisan during World War II and later career officer in the Polish Army was the guardian of national memory, and instilled in me a love to Warsaw. As a Warsaw licensed Guide to I will show you both the famous and typical of the history written in Warsaw as well as beautiful and unknown .. . Let me show you my city Warsaw ! I offer sightseeing walks of the most magnificent parts of the city, history and architecture, tailor-made tours , Jewish Warsaw Tour, Warsaw Uprising Tour, Communist Warsaw, Footsteps Fredric Chopin, Treblinka Extermination Camp Tour, Auschwitz Birkenau Tour,Krakow Sightseeing Tour and many others. About Me As a Licensed tour guide I specialize in providing tours in Warsaw. I serve groups as well as individual tourists. Among my customers are tourists all over the world and also school groups from all over Poland. As Warsaw tour guide I am officially authorized and registered in the Mazowieckie Voivodeship I also provide transportation service, pick-ups and drop-offs from & to Warsaw's airports (including Modlin Airport), up to 4 pax-by Kia Carnival-air conditioned mini van.
Warsaw, Poland
3 attraction reviews
“Warsaw- perfectly shown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

As I mentioned in my previous reviews I run Polish –Ukrainian company “BARK” that sells
pontoons all over the world. During fairs in Giżycko,Mazuria lake district- in October 2013 I had two customers from Australia ,one of them of ethically Polish descent .
They desperately wanted to have Warsaw's sightseeing -that was their first visit in Poland.

It was important for my Guests and I to have a guide who could speak English well enough that we did not have to strain to understand. Hubert did speak excellent English. They wanted to explore somehistorical places connected with history – remnants of Jewish Ghetto and some palaces.
We visited:
*Old Town including Royal Castle
*Royal Łazienki Park
* Remnants of prewar Jewish District.
Hubert has superior knowledge of Warsaw’s history and has a high recommendation from those guys and myself as well.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank ponton b

• Polish first
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Christmas tour"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

contacted Hubert Pawlik from Warsaw Guide after reading the reviews on this site. He replied very quickly and booking was easy. We booked the full day tour which was excellent. He was very knowledgable and his explanations were informative. We also booked the lunch as it was a full day - like everything else - excellent and far more than we could eat. There were just four of us so we were not waiting round for others which often happens on larger tours. He also arranged our airport transfer which was really nice when we arrived as we were whisked away to our hotel in less than half an hour. I can highly recommend Warsaw Guide company and the personal service given by Hubert Pawlik.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Sohnia Z
Houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Second Time Even Better”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

I had friends that were visiting from the US. Unfortunately, I had to go to work but I contacted Hubert to show them around Warsaw. He was great last time I had a friend visit. This time without me being there, he picked my friends up from my home and took them around Warsaw. He took them out to lunch. He dropped them off at other locations.

The girls had an amazing time. They were able to see a lot and he adjusted the tour to their desires. I highly recommend him as a tour guide and will use him again and again.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank berdee2010
“Awesome Warsaw Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

I'm so greatful to have toured Warsaw with Hubert! He was very pleasant to be around, humorous, and most importantly very knowledgeable about the city and it's landmarks. He also took us to an awesome authentic Polish restaurant in Old Town, so he knows where to get good food :-). I'd highly recommend him as your personal tour guide in Warsaw!!!!!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank PharmDee
Warsaw, Poland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“MAJDANEK CONCENTRATION CAMP TOUR”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I run Polish-Ukrainian company that sells pontoons made in Ukraine all over the world. That was my second time when I hired out Hubert Pawlik as a guide for my guests from USA. Hubert is an excellent and well informed guide. He is an interesting person in addition to his knowledge used in guiding tours, especially I mean HOLOCAUST. Hubert did an excellent job .He was onsite well in advance of our scheduled time to meet with a smile. His English is very good and he was ready with an answer to every question about the MAJDANEK CONCENTRATION CAMP site on the tour and suggestions for other things to do in Lublin. Plus, he was flexible when we wanted to speed up some portions of the tour or linger in others.

Visited October 2013