“Adventures in Warsaw”

Warsaw Guide Private Tours throughout Poland
Ranked #9 of 147 Tours in Warsaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hello and welcome to my Country, I’m Hubert Pawlik, a licenced Warsaw tour guide. I am a third-generation Varsovian and I love the city’s dramatic history, architecture and culture, which has been passed down through my family.As an independent incoming tour operator I also organise tours throughout Poland- to Cracow, Gdansk and Torun, as well as themed trips – Judaic or the Second World War tours. I serve groups as well as individual tourists .My services are geared towards the non-Polish private or business guest visiting Poland and I can gladly offer all manner of advice and help.My offer includes : * private Warsaw tours * private tours in Poland * transport services * arranging accomodation in Warsaw My company also specializes in a transport services from Warsaw's Airports . I have 7 pax-by MERCEDES VITO fully equipped -air conditioned mini van. I'm also recommended by Rick Steves in his guidebook . I invite groups and individuals tourists coming to Poland to use my wide offer.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I travelled to Poland with my family. We were a total of six, including an 86 year old holocaust survivor and two 17 year old grandchildren. Sadly I was separated from my luggage on arrival to Warsaw, fortunately Hubert took time out from our tour to save the day. He not only gave an excellent tour of Jewish sites, but he really listened to our needs and changed the tour accordingly. He helped me shop for necessary items lost in my luggage, and to deal with the train clerks so that we could reschedule one of our train trips. Hubert is a great driver, he knows the city and the restaurants. He was able to make restaurant reservations in advance, and he is very personable. I recommend him highly.

1  Thank mhersh53
WarsawGuide183, Owner at Warsaw Guide Private Tours throughout Poland, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank You very much for great rewiev Marylin.

All reviews
"central europe"
"excellent tour"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My husband and I recently returned from an 11 day trip to Poland, 5 of which were spent in Warsaw. Hubert Pawlik was our local guide for 3 days. I retained Hubert prior to our trip based upon glowing recommendations found on Tripadvisor. Those reviews did not overstate his performance. We did not regret our choice.

On day 1, Hubert introduced us to the gems of Warsaw. We visited eye popping churches, historically significant monuments, exquisite gardens. Day 2 was a comprehensive tour of Jewish Warsaw, highlighting Jewish community life prior to and inclusive of WWII.

Hubert was much more than a tour guide. He was our own private concierge. He drove us to the train station, assisted with the purchase of tickets, directed us to the appropriate platform for boarding and helped us carry our luggage. What impressed me the most, however, was the sensitivity and respect Hubert displayed by wearing a yarmulke (skullcap) when entering Jewish holy sites. Hubert is not Jewish and therefore not required to comply with Jewish law, yet, he cares enough to honor our tradition with this customary act. A mensch, for sure!

Without hesitation, I would recommend Hubert Pawlik to anyone traveling to Warsaw. I intend to hire him again if and when I return to that glorious city.

2  Thank DaytonDiva_13

Dear Marlene & Henry,
Please forgive me delay in responding for your great rewiev.Thank You very much for your time in Poland.I hope we will meet next year.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I can only saw great things for my experience with Hubert. He customized a tour for my friend and I according to what we wanted to see. He customized the pace of the tour to accomodate my friend that had injured her back.

He had a wide knowledge of history. He had visual aids to explain more of the historical sites.

He provided comfortable travel accomodations and water for proper hydration throughout the day.

Overall, it was just a great experience. I have more friends visiting and will definitely employ his services again!

1  Thank berdee2010
WarsawGuide183, Owner at Warsaw Guide Private Tours throughout Poland, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Adija,
Thank you very much for your rewiev.I am looking forward to meet your friends again.
Hubert Pawlik

Reviewed June 26, 2013

What a fabulous guide! Hubert was spectacular! His tour was very engaging and took us to a wide variety of Jewish sights in Warsaw. He was very patient and allowed us prolonged time to spend in places where we wanted to see more. He was very helpful in assisting me to get in and out of his van. We rode, walked, looked, and talked about all of the sights. He has a super amount of knowledge about each Jewish sight. He appeared to know people at each spot where we stopped which made us feel good to know he knew the information and he had been to each of these places many times. It was a delight spending time with him.

2  Thank lfgreen1
WarsawGuide183, Owner at Warsaw Guide Private Tours throughout Poland, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Rocky,

I wanted to show You As much as left from pre-war Jewish Warsaw and I hope it has worked out.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 24, 2013

It was my last day in Warsaw before heading back to NYC, and I really wanted to get a more in depth sense of the history and the little seen places in Warsaw. I stumbled upon Hubert, noticed his great reviews, and luckily he was available for a private tour on Monday morning. I told Hubert that I was interested in the Jewish Ghetto, as well as the Communist era in Warsaw. Hubert took me to locations I would never find on my own, from the built over tracks in the Warsaw Ghetto, to the site of the old temple, and the intact apartment gardens in the Praga district, I can't wait to go back to Warsaw with my fiance and have another specialized tour! The amount of history and stories that Hubert can relate is truly insightful and educational, and I am so glad I found him!

2  Thank JHamula

Dear Julia, Forgive me such a delay in reply
Thank You very much for such a great review.That was a pleasure to show You Praga,including Brzeska Street,Remnants of Jewish Warsaw and Socialist architecture in Warsaw.I hope I'll see You in Warsaw next Year.