“If you do nothing else in Warsaw you must do this tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Get to Know Warsaw

Get to Know Warsaw
Ranked #30 of 119 Tours in Warsaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Do you want to get to know Warsaw? Do it with our young and easygoing guides. Gpubbibng takes you to the best bars in the city, Gdriving gets you to know Warsaw and Gwalking in an offer for those who prefer to walk. Jump in to our crazy fire-fighting van and explore Warsaw!
Essex, England
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“If you do nothing else in Warsaw you must do this tour!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This tour was the highlight of our stay in Warsaw and I would say one of the best city tours I have been on anywhere. Marcin, our guide was so knowledgeable and gave us a real insight into what it must have been like to have to endure the Warsaw uprising and the subsequent sad history of this beautiful capital city. The transport is an old communist fire engine, Marcin even knew the history behind the design (stolen from the West during the cold war?) and nursed it lovingly on our tour! We saw the top sights as expected but from a different persepctive, the local knowledge really making all the difference. We stopped at a fabulous coffee shop when it got too cold and we needed thawing out and finished the tour in a wonderful bar in Praga with a shot of vodka. It does not get any better than that!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Tracyrrr

Stanford-Le-Hope, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing enthusiasm - you have to try it!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

All I can say is that you must experience this to believe it! There are so many companies offering the same run-of-the-mill tours but nothing quite like this! Our guide Marcin was bursting with enthusiam, and knew everything there is to know about this beautiful city. The hours flew past (despite freezing temperatures) and not only will you visit the top attractions, but those off the beaten track & just as impressive as well.

I cannot recommend this tour highly enough, you will have great fun and learn loads about the sad and inspiring history of Warsaw in the meantime.

Thanks so much Marcin; this was the highlight of our trip!

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Olivia R
Leuven
“Nothing less than amazing”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My warm-hearted friendly guide, Asia, showed me around in Warsaw, starting of at Palace of culture and science, heading towards the royal route by crossing the main street, Royal Castle, old town, view on the river, market square,...
Every minute of the 4hours was interesting, all the detailed information that she gave was simply amazing: a walking encyclopedia! (And I mean this as a compliment)

By the way: if she asks where you want your beverage: 'Relax café is the right answer'

Great stories you will hear: why is the Palace of culture and science at that specific location, what are the pillars for, why are there corners used in the streets of the old town,... So much valuable information.
I feel know that I know more about Warsaw than I do about my own country/city..

I can strongly recommend it

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GWarsaw Tour -- Best tour to know more about Warsaw & history...”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

I went to Poland on a Business trip and to my luck my Manager Blazej arranged this tour to see Warsaw, we went to this tour on 10 November, 2012. We started at our Hotel JM Apart in this awesome red van. We were about 5 people joined this tour. We visited the Royal Castle, Warsaw on our first stop and there we saw many interesting things about its history...we took few snaps there...then our trip progressed with Getter and the narrow building in Warsaw... and so on... Our guide was very knowledgeable and she showed us all the very best and historic spots in Warsaw full of stories and anecdotes. The tour is awesome and very well put together... There are many things in this tour which I can't express in words... Everyone who visit Warsaw must go for this tour.... Thanks again to my Manager Blazej for arranging this tour...

1 Thank Narasimha R
Warsaw, Poland
“You'll miss Warsaw after the tour”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

In order to present at least some flavors of the patchwork called Warsaw you need to know a lot of stories and details, and be able to put it together in a pleasant way. It is also not easy to find a bright path in city's history. Asia, as our guide, did it all. Even a quite conscious citizen of Warsaw, like me, got to know more. Definitely, give it a try, and you'll see you miss it.